i'll be your parachute

brilliant season
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I have finally written a one-shot for my favorite ot3! This is my poor attempt of doing something angsty, but I promise it has nothing to do with their relationship. It's more like... Hurt/comfort? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! And i'd also like to thank everyone who commented, subscribed and upvoted! <3

 

 

Life hasn’t been so nice to Soobin lately.

 

College entrance exams, group projects, being alone now that both of her girlfriends were in college; everything was too much for her to take.

 

To make things even worse, her only other two companies, Jinsook and Yeonjung, just moved to another city.

 

Now, she had to spend lunch alone instead of laughing at some pointless argument the two girls were having, or just simply sharing her precious chocolate bar with them. 

 

Now, she had to listen to the bad things that all of those nasty, heartless teenagers had to say without having anything — or anyone — to take her mind out of it.

 

It makes her anxious.

It makes her self conscious.

And it was exhausting.

 

That’s why when Friday finally comes and Soobin takes the usual bus to Seoul instead of going back home after school, Sojung and Hyunjung are surprised to see their ever-so-bright girlfriend looking so tired, so broken, so depressed.

 

And both of them feel like the entire world is crashing down as they see the first tears start to fall from Soobin’s delicate eyes.

 

Their bodies work faster than their minds and, before any of them can blink, two pairs of arms are wrapped strongly around Soobin’s small figure, one on her neck while the other lays on her thin waist.

 

Hyunjung gently sits Soobin on her lap while Sojung caresses the petite girl’s back softly, in a attempt to calm her down and make her feel safe, like she always does. 

 

As Soobin’s sobs stop and her breath starts to even, Sojung slowly brushes her naturally pink cheeks with her thumb and presses a small peck over the same place, taking Soobin’s hands on hers as if asking for the youngest of the three to look at her.

 

And when Soobin’s head finally leaves the crook of Hyunjung’s neck, they feel their hearts shatter in pieces again as they were received by the image of Soobin’s red eyes and nose, making them wonder if it wasn’t a crime for an angel to look this hurt.

 

“What’s wrong, princess?” Hyunjung called her by her favorite nickname, voice as sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter