winners

brilliant season
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone, this is my first story in this collection and i'm really excited about it, since it's basically the first time i'm writing something in english. No, english is not my first language, that's why i'd like to ask you guys to bear with me because there are probably a lot of mistakes. But anyways, i'm starting with a short 2jung drabble to celebrate our girls first win! I hope you guys like it and comments are very appreciated!

 

 

It still felt surreal.

She may have had shed a few tears here and there even if she wasn’t with them. Not that she would let her members know about it, no — she couldn’t have Kim Jiyeon making fun of her for a whole month, even though the black haired girl probably shed a fairly amount of tears, too.

Surprisingly, she arrived at the dorms before her members. Which gave her a lot of time to think by herself.

They’ve been through so much together in the past few years, and she was so grateful for every single one of them, she really was — but there was someone, a specific member, that makes her feel a little bit more emotional, a little bit more thankful. And she couldn’t help but feel a little bit lightheaded when she thought about her.

Sojung. The girl who, even if awkwardly, approached her first when they met. The girl who held her hands during hard times and listened to her worries when the future seemed nothing but dark and hopeless.

Her first and only love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter