Oh my,is that a star?

A Star Is You

*~*~*~*~*~* (1 years later) *~*~*~*~*~*

 

“Kyuhyun..can you take care your sister for a while?”

“I’m sorry mom..I can’t”

“And the reason is?”

“Because—Damn it! How dare you,I’m going to kick your ing now!”,Kyuhyun said and then he laughed evilly over his game when he managed to beat his opponents and forgot about his mom.Not long after that,a knock sound could be heard and Kyuhyun end up groaned while rubbing his head to ease the pain.

“Thats hurt!”

“Now you know what it meant by hurt young man.Now,I wants you to take care off your little sister and for the temporary,I will take this video games along.Araso?”

“Yeah..yeah,whatever..”,Mrs.Cho smiled and went out from the room happily,she closed the door and continue playing Kyuhyun's part in the games while heading to her room.Kyuhyun laid on the floor boringly and yawned,he didn’t remember the last time he sleep and slowly drove to his dreamland.He didn’t care if his mom took the video game because he feel bored with that already because he had win 100 time since last year.Moreover,there was an emptiness and loneliness creep in his heart lately especially his feeling,it was his first time actually and he wondered why?

He woke up and looked at his 5 years old sister who slept on the carpet beside him while hugged her favourite doll,Thinkell maybe.He just guessing the names.He lifted his sister and put her on his bed,put the blanket on and planted her one kiss on her forehead.He never felt this kind of love before,he didn’t know that his sister was so cute and innocent when she sleep and he had make up his mind.He would protects his little sister at any cost,all day and all night.A sound was distracted him and it coming from outside the window.He went there to check it out,he opened the window and he was surprising to see someone was looking at something with a binocular?

He eyes followed the direction of the binocular and his eyes widen to see the beautiful star in the night sky.It was a long gaze and when he turned his head back,he saw the binocular guy was smiling brightly like he never saw it before.He didn’t know that there was something more interesting than playing his video game.Why he didn’t realize it before? Thanks so much to his mom for taking his video game and told him to take care over his sister.If she didn't do like that,maybe he would miss the great part in his life.Hahaha…who don’t? He got a precious thing in return…

He snapped his thought away when that guy was already gone from his sight and it making him wondered,who is he? and what is his name? Did he like stars? He brought the question along while laying on the couch,he couldn’t forget that guy's smile,brown chest nut hair,brownish skin,and the eyes…Darn! That binocular! He made a sour smile and then smiled brightly to himself while closed his eyes.He felt his heart beat so hard and he really hope that he could meet the guy again tomorrow,wait! Did he study in the same school? Why his heart beat so hard? Why did he thought like that? And did he love that guy?! Confused and so much question! He will ask his mom tomorrow,maybe she knew the answer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Morning mom..”,Kyuhyun went into the kitchen with a dark ring under his eyes,he look just like a Panda.

“Good morning Kyuhyun,OMG! what with that face? Did your sister making your face like that?”

“No,the only thing she did was sleeping innocently."

"Then can I know what actually happen yesterday?"

"There is nothing happen,I just don't get enough sleep”,Kyuhyun open the fridge and took a carton of milk and drank it.

“Poor you dear,I’m sorry for hitting you yesterday and took your video game away.If you still want that game,take it in the drawer”

“It okay mom,you can give it to anyone who need it because from now on,I will not play or touch the games anymore in this house..”

“Really? Are you sure about that?”,Kyuhyun looked at his mom and nodded which made the woman showed her smile on her wrinkle face.

“Is this Kyuhyun,my son? Why didn’t I hit him before if I know that he will change so much?”,She smiled and told Kyuhyun to eat his breakfast.She can’t stop smiling to see her son changed into a boy who didn’t think that the game is his life partner.She was proud to herself and thought that she was a great mom.

“Mom..can I ask something?”,He put down the bread on the plate and looked at his mom with full of wonder.

“Anything for you dear..”

“Who is the boy next door?”,That question shocked Mrs.Cho very much,why did her son suddenly asked her about their neighbours? She never saw him so eager to know who live beside him,none except the game that he played.He is so weird today!

“Mom?”,The word snapped her thought away and she gave him a fake smile.

“Why did you bother to know Mr and Mrs Kim’s son anyway?”

“Nothing,I saw him and I want to know who is he,that all”

“Okay,his name is Kim Ryeowook..”

“That all?”

“What made you expect me to tell more about him?”

“Please,tell me about his life and family,where he study,how old is he and did he have any someone special already,etc and ect”

“Are you sick?”

“No,I’m fine..please,tell me more about him!”,Kyuhyun kneeled in front of Mrs.Cho and she really hope that her husband could help her get away from her strange son.

“Good morning..”,Both of them looked at the figure who entered the kitchen with a formal cloth,it felt like her wish come true!

“Honey,you’re here..”,Mr.Cho shocked to see his son kneeled on the floor in front of his wife,both of them look at him like he was an uninvited guest.He didn’t understand what was his wife  trying to say with her eyeballs moved to him and then to Kyuhyun.Maybe,they want to say something private.Better go than in trouble,right?

“Owh look,it time to go to work.Don’t want to be late..Goodbye son and goodbye darling!”,Mr.Cho looked at his wristwatch and took the bread before left to work.He breathed in and out with full of relief when he was out from trouble,that what he thought on the way to his office.

“Aish,okay..I will tell a bit about him and the rest,you will ask him by yourself”

“Yes!”

“Kim Ryeowook is in your age and he study in the same school with you too.His parents said that he is addicted with star and don’t like to social with people much.He don’t have friend and they really hope that you can be his friends if you didn’t addict with that video games—“

“Wait! That mean,they want me to be his friend? Why didn’t you tell me earlier! I need to go now mom! Thanks for the information,believe me that he will be your favorite son-in-law someday!",Kyuhyun hugged Mrs.Cho tightly and headed to school as fast as he can.What he didn’t notice was Ryeowook was just right behind him,reading a book about star.

“Finally,he had grew up..”,Mrs.Cho wiped her teary eyes with her sleeve before paused. “Wait,what he mean with favorite son-in-law?”,She thought again and her eyes widen. “My..my son is a gay?!”

*~*~*~*~*~*~* That all for chapter 1*~*~*~*~*~*~*