Can't You Help Me?

Mixture

Thank you so much for the comments  ^_^ This Chapter is in Kevin's Point Of View.

Eli picked the blue apron with the three baby bears. He looks good in it, but of course in almost everything he looks good. I don't think Eli would be able to pull off wearing a mini skirt, but he might be able too...I'm not sure for I have not ever seen Eli wearing a mini skirt. I blinked my eyes and looked at the stove top silently debating with myself.

I know how to turn on a stove top, but it would be more fun to pretend that I'm completely helpless and hopeless with turning it on.  

"Eli-ya."

"What?" He asked me. Eli had been busy butchering the vegetable until I called him, but of course I didn't tell him that he was butchering it for then he would give me a look that pratically asks 'Could you do better, Kevin?'...

"Can't you help me?" I asked innocently and sure enough he decided to help me out after my words of 'Come see how this is done?'. I watched as Eli tried to turn on the stove top. Either he is acting as if he has no idea how to turn the thing on or he is really has no idea at all. After a little while Eli got it to work so I was happy because I can finally start cooking instead of just standing around pretending to be helpless like a kitten that is stuck in a tree because it's too high up and it's afraid to go back down.

I put the chicken into the pan. Living chickens are a bit scary and Eli had managed to put the chicken back into the cage, but of course he scared me and nearly everyone else before doing that..... I wonder what happened to that chicken? Is it still alive or was it killed for it's meat by someone? I turned and looked at Eli cutting the Vegetable.

Please Comment and Thank You angel