Final

The Fate of Chicken

*Rebecca's POV*

"Kamsahamnida," I smiled to the man behind the counter as he handed me my tray. I scanned the small eatery for a place to sit. The only unoccupied table was a two-person table over in the corner. I hurried over so that no one could take it before I got there.

I sat down, placing my tray of food in front of me. I breathed in the scent of the lucious chicken.

Oh how I love chicken; especially fried. The way it crunches when I bite into it. The way the juices  flow over my tongue, taking me into a whole other world; a world made of chicken.

I picked up a large, flakey drumstick and was about to take a bite when...

"Is this seat taken?"

I froze. Who dared interrupt me during this special bonding time between me and my chicken?! I looked up to see the owner of the voice, but froze at the sight before me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you."

I watched each word fall from his lips; beautiful, pink lips. I looked over the details of his beautifully flawless face. When I came to his eyes I felt my heart stop.

"Are you okay?"

"Um...um, yeah you can sit," I finally managed to say, forcing myself back to reality. 

I held my breath not being able to believe what was happening. I was sitting at the same table, eating chicken, with Lee Jinki.

"So what brings you to Korea?" he asked. I guess my accent and looks made it obvious that I was not from here. I was actually from America.

"Well, um... I'm actually here for your concert tonight," I replied shyly. I hoped with all my heart that he wouldn't leave just because I'm a fan and I might go crazy over him or something.

"You came all this way just to see SHINee perform? Wow, you must be a really dedicated Shawol!"

"Haha, well I'm pretty excited. I've seen videos of you guys perform live, and your concerts always look amazing..."

We carried on, getting deeper and deeper into conversation as time flew by.

*Ring ding dong ding ding dong ding diggy ding diggy ding ding ding*

"Oops, excuse me for a second," Onew said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Annyeong," he said, smiling into the phone. But as the person spoke on the other end of the phone, his smile began to fade. His eyes darted up to the clock on the wall. "OMO! I'll be right there!" He hung up the phone and stood up.

"I guess we lost track of time," he said putting on his jacket. "The concert starts in two hours and I needed to be there an hour ago!"

"Oh," I answered. I felt a tug in my heart. It was time to say goodbye to Onew...

"Come on," he said, lending me his hand.

"What..."

"I-I really enjoyed talking with you and... I don't want to say goodbye yet," his shy smile made my heart flutter. "Come with me. You can watch the concert from the wings of the stage. After all, you came all the way from America. The least I can do is give you the whole experience."

I took his hand and we walked together to the building where the concert was being held. As we walked I expected him to let go of my hand. Instead, he intertwined our fingers, making me blush.

I don't know how this is happening to me, but I hope it never stops.

I chatted with the other members of SHINee while Onew got his makeup done and his mic checked. Finally it was time for the concert.

Throughout the whole performance Onew kept looking over to me standing off to the side in the wings. Gosh, SHINee concerts really were amazing!

Finally it was time for them to sing "Your Name." It was my favorite song because Onew wrote it, and it was just so sweet and beautiful.

I waved cutely as Onew looked over at me; a smile spreading across his face as he sang.

(Here's their performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqL_RFej8Wo&feature=related ).)).

When the song was over and they came off the stage I highfived each member as they walked by me. Last came Onew. I put my hand up, but instead of slapping it, he took it in his hand and pulled me close.

"I sang that for you," he whispered. I felt my legs go weak; my heart start pounding.

"Oh oppa... that's so sweet." I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Don't cry yebo," he told me, whiping away the tear gently.

"I'm sorry. That was just one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, and I'm going to be really sad when I have to leave. I don't want to leave."

"Then stay," he whispered softly, inching closer.

I closed my eyes as his lips brushed mine, then finally came softly together.

 

 

 

 

So I wrote this because it's part of the story I made of how Onew and I will meet and eventually get married lmao. A fangirl can dream right? Well I hope you liked it. By the way, I wrote this while eating fried chicken.<3