Toben's fault!

Toben's fault!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next thing you knew is you were on the floor, your head hitting the hard ground and groanning in pain. You haven't realised a dog has come your way and the leash got messed up in your ankles so you have fallen down in the middle of the street. Your first thought is to pull your skirt down even though you know everyone has already seen everything...

"TOBEN! STOP!" You open your eyes, your hands reaching for your left brow as you feel pain in that side of your head. "I am so sorry, Haneul, please forgive me!!!"

You look up to the guy who is kneeling next to you and you can't believe your eyes when you see him right there. You biggest crush. And he looks so ing handsome you might die in the spot. 

"Chanyeol?" You ask as you look up at him. Maybe you have hit your head and there is a chance he is not him.

"You know my name?" He confusely asks and you nod even your head still hurts. He looks more worried with the pain on your face and he grabs your arms as he doesn't really know what to do. "Let's go to the hospital"

"No, it's okay, I'm fine" he helps you stand up carefully, holding into his body. You feel your cheeks blushing as you touch his body because this has been a long time dream and you have finally accomplished it. 

"At least let me take you to my house to clean your wounds, I live right here" he says as he points to the building next to you. 

"Alright" he holds your waist and when you are about to start walking, you feel pain on your knee so you look down to check they are covered in blood. 

"I'm so sorry! What a mess I created..." He sighs and you shake your head with a smile as you try to ease the situation. 

Toben is so cute. You don't care he is the reason you have fallen down and you have that many wounds. He is sitting quietly next to you on the sofa, petting his back as Chanyeol is looking for something around the house. You look around his room, the huge comfy bed, his desk that looks straight from a youtuber with that eqquipment, this black leather sofa where you are sitting, the instruments around the room -drums, guitars, an electric guitar-... Only his bedroom is bigger than your whole house to be honest. 

"Toben! Leave her alone! You caused enough trouble already!" Chanyeol says as he walks into the room. 

"It's okay, I am not mad at him, he is very cute" you say as you pet his head. "I'm sure he didn't do that on porpouse"

You watch Chanyeol sit in front of you and you close your legs, placing your hands on top because your skirt is so short and his eye level is right at your knees.   

"This might hurt a little" 

You watch him pour something in a cottom pad and he looks at you before he presses it on your knees. You hiss in pain and he apologizes once and again as he cleans it carefully. 

"How do you know my name?" He suddenly asks as he tries to hide a smile. 

"We go to high school together" You ask him. "Everyone knows you"

"Everyone?" He asks and you feel your cheeks blushing with the look he is giving you. 

"Yeah..." You look down at Toben who is now on your lap, smelling the product Chanyeol is applying. "My name is..."

"Kang Haneul" he answers, leaving you speechless. "I know who you are"

"How...?" You ask in a mere whisper as you look at him, the blush up to your ears. He suddenly kneels on top of you and looks to your left eyebrow.

"Everyone talks about you, the Maths nerd" he answers with a chuckle. "But I envy you, I don't think you are a nerd, I just think you are so intelligent..."

His face is so close to yours and you can feel his breath on your skin. Your lips are mere inches a part, looking delicious and so kissable... You keep observing him as he first clean you with a clean pad with some water. His eyes look huge now that you are that close and you feel like you are getting dangerously closer. You look up at his eyes again and he is looking down at your own lips. You breath heavily, feeling how he comes closer, how both of you share looks of desire for this... 

Toben's bark breaks the moment, you both look down at him who leaves the room running like hell. 

"My parents!" He opens his eyes wide in shock and looks around the room. "This is going to be weird, I know"

"I'd better leave" he shakes his head and push you down on the sofa again. 

"You are still hurt" he says as he takes another cotton pad. You bite your lips, trying to hide a smile as you watch him carefully pour some alcohol in it. There is some knocking on the open door and both of you look at the woman who is coming inside the room. 

"Hey, mom" he greets as he stands up. 

"What happened to this poor, girl?" The woman asks as she looks at you. 

"I was walking Toben and he scaped and run between her legs so she fell down and got hurt" he explains as he sits in the floor again. 

"It was nothing but he insisted in coming here" you try to excuse yourself. 

"She is Kang Hana" Chanyeol introduces you on a mere whisper. 

You can see the woman's face change with the news and a cheeky smile appears on her face. Your whole face is blushing but you hiss in pain when he touches your skin with the alcohol. 

"Let me do it, Chanyeol" her mother says. 

"She is a nurse" He explains as he sits next to you. Her mother takes a stool and sits in front of you. You are paralyzed, your whole body and ears blushing. You look at him from the corner of your eyes when he takes one of your hands, your fingers intertwined. 

"I'm sorry for what Toben caused" Mrs. Parks apologised. "He is just like Chanyeol, he can't stop jumping around and being a nerve wracker"

"It's okay" you chuckle softly. "I love dogs and I have one myself but I am just too clumsy and I fell down"

"You have a dog too?" The woman asks and you nod with a smile. You take the phone of your bag and you show her your lock screen as it is a picture of your small Yorkshire Terrier. "She looks so cute!!" 

"My little Nami" you say as you show it to Chanyeol. 

"Nami like One Piece's nami?" He asks and you nod with a smile. "Do you like One Piece?"

"I love it!!" His smiles goes from ear to ear and you can hear  Chanyeol's mother chuckling. 

"I guess you are going to stay for dinner" she says as she stands up.  

"Don't worry, I'll go home, you have done enough for me" you say as you stand up. 

"What are you all doing here?" You guess that's Chanyeol's father. You cheeks goes back to that shade of red that has been covering your face for the whole afternoon. "Oh, hi there"

"Dad, this is Kang Hana" he introduces you to his father. "She fell down because Toben run between her legs and I told her to come her to take care of her"

"She is staying for dinner, right?" She asks you and you look up at Chanyeol.

"Stay for dinner, I'll take you home later, okay?" You nod and you both smile at the same time. 

"Do you need me to call your mother or something?" She asks and you bite your lips because your parents are really stricts and you are already an hour late... "Come on, I'll explain the situation" 

You take your phone and dial your mom's number before you put the speakers on so she can talk to her. 

"Haneul! You are an hour late already! Where are you?" She asks at the other side. You are about to answer but Chanyeol's mother speaks first. You guess where he has gotten from being this straight forward. 

"Good evening, madam. My name is Lee Youngmi and I am the mother of one of your daughter's friends. Park Chanyeol" she starts but your mom keeps silence for a couple of seconds. She knows about your crush for him and you know she is thinking the worst of you now. 

"What did she do? I'm so sorry for..." Chanyeol starts laughing quietly, hitting his legs to resist the urge to make any noise. 

"Oh, no, it was my son's fault. He was walking the dog, Toben, but he run away and the leash got entagled on her legs and she fell down" she explains. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter