Kissproof

Baby make me up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you asked donghyuck how he ended up here on this chair with mark lee, THE mark lee leaning on him, doing his make up he could not answer you because he also didn't know how he ended up here. All he knew he was having a photoshoot because apparently his dear teacher couldn't find anyone else than him to pose in this photoshoot. "You are the prettiest person i can find right now so do me a favour and i'll do you a favour in finals time. Okay?" Said mr. Kim and donghyuck wasn't stupid so he took the chance to get a better grade in his final. But now he wasn't so sure if he did the right thing. He never been in a photoshoot before even just as a viewer and now he had to be the model in one. Not to mention his make up was being done by the almightly mark lee. The boy who has everyone in uni wrapped around his fingers. Donghyuck blamed his pretty eyes. That was the most appealing thing about mark. Yeah that was definetely just his eyes.

"You're really good at this." Donghyuck said awkwardly to light up the mood. It had been fifeteen minutes since mark started doing his make up and they hadn't talk even just a single word since then.

"Thanks." Mark said, dabbing some kind of white powder under his eyes with a sponge that looks like an egg.

"Since when you, you know" donghyuck asked and mentally roasted himself in his mind cause 'wow lee donghyuck such a great question to ask at a time like this. Way to go. You can't be more awkward than this.'

"Since when i do make up? I dont know probably since i was 12 or something." Mark said while trying to choose which eyeshadow palette he should use for donghyuck's eyes.

Yes donghyuck knew what an eyeshadow palette is. It was one of the two make up stuff he knew. Other one was lipstick.

"12? Wow okay that's..."

"Impressive?" Mark asked with a smirk on his lips and donghyuck suddenly choked on his saliva. Wow okay maybe it wasn't JUST his eyes.

"Yeah uhm yes impressive."

"The first time i did make up wasn't on myself you know. I did it on someone else. I still find it easier to do it on another face than mine. Especially if its a pretty one." Mark said and donghyuck could SWEAR mark caressed his cheeks for a few miliseconds.

"W-who was that? I mean who you did make up for the first time?"

"A close friend. She came to my door with some make up stuff in her hands and asked me to cover the bruises on her skin. Then we played around with other make up stuff like eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, lipstick. It was a lot more fun than i thought it would be."

"Why she had bruises?"

It was the first time mark stopped and looked at donghyuck's face. Like, really really looked at him. In the eyes.

"....you wouldn't wanna know." Mark said and shook his head as if he wants to forget what he just thought or maybe remembered and rubbed his brush on one of the dark shades on the palette.

"Was that girl...koeun?"

Donghyuck felt the softness of the brush on the corners of this eyelid.

"How did you know?"

"Oh so i was right. Is that how you two started dating??"

"Dating??" Mark stopped and leaned back to look at donghyuck in the eyes again.

"Yeah? You guys arent dating?"

Mark laughed and wow it really wasn't just his eyes. Donghyuck was sure about it now. His laugh could make the ing flowers bloom.

"Donghyuck, honey, im gay"

"You what?! I tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter