Final

Four Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun.”

“Sehuuun.”

Sehuuuuuuun!”

 

A stupid grin decorates Jongin’s face when Sehun finally stops reading his book, and instead throwing him a questioning look. “What is it, Nini?”

“I have something to tell you!” Jongin declares a little bit too excited, as if he’s about to say something so important. His antic makes Sehun arches an eyebrow up, who expects it to be another random stuff, for Jongin has a habit of exaggerating things. But somehow he can’t help but stays still and waits for the slightly older boy to finally say it.

“Sehun, do you believe in reincarnation?”

Sehun only hums lightly, wondering where it will go from here.

“Then I believe you were a star back then. Because you are just too mesmerizing and my eyes only can look at you.”

Oh. The cheesy lines again-

“But then I guess you might also be a wave!”

A little smile appears on Sehun’s face as he listens closely to what Jongin’s about to say next. “Because you are the only one who can make me drown in!”

 “Guess what! You are the fire! The fire of this love I have for you!”

Jongin looks like he’s just said something so genius, expecting Sehun to be in awe and all blushing after hearing his cheesy words. But seems like Sehun is in awe for another reason. Once he hears Sehun’s laugh, Jongin almost pouts and acting all sulking at his beloved boyfriend. Only, Sehun’s laugh hypnotises him to just admire it. Sehun’s laugh is soft, but somehow it fills his hearing. It sounds like the most beautiful sound Jongin has ever heard, his favourite. Jongin loves it when Sehun laughs, but he loves it more when he is the reason why.

So instead of acting sulk, he ends up throwing himself at Sehun, hugging the taller guy tightly and letting out giggles that fill the entire room.  

In return though, Sehun playfully teasing him while showering Jongin’s face with kisses.

Just like that, Jongin feels like he’s being loved like no other.

***

 

“What are you reading?” Sehun asks curiously when he gets inside the room and finds Jongin laying on his bed. The tan guy has his eyes fixed into his phone screen, while he gets his cheeks blushing.

“U… uh? Sehun you come already?”
Sehun hangs his bag before sitting himself next to Jongin. Playfully, he messes his hair as he looks into the elder’s eyes. “Did you just see something interesting?”

“Well….” Jongin pauses his sentences mid-way.

‘… Can I always be a place where your legs always take you to comeback?

Can I always be in the corner of the labyrinth?

Your heart…’

“Can I, can I be the only one who own your heart?” Jongin says, ending his reading. “Do you still remember it?”

Sehun chuckles lightly. “Did you just read my confession to you?”

“You know…? I never get bored of reading it. Leav who…? Kaur who? I only know a certain Oh.” Jongin giggles as he leans closer on Sehun and rests his head on the paler guy’s shoulder. “You know, I feel so lucky to have you. Don’t call me cheesy, for what I’m going to tell you is the truth. Really, I feel like I’m the happiest when I’m being me, and I only can be me when I’m with you, Sehun.”

“I’m not good when it comes to words. I’m not a poet, you shouldn’t expect my words to be all beautiful, just like daisies or as sweet as chocolates. But I can guarantee you that I’m being honest and sincere whenever I tell you that I love you and I only need you to make me complete. You are like the missing puzzle, the Atlantic of my world.”

Jongin then snuggles more to Sehun, giving him kisses whenever he gets the chance to. “I can’t really believe that we are really together, up until now.”

They both chuckle at the memory. “That one time I got so jealous of Jimin because I thought there was something more than the brotherly love between you two and I cried to Baekhyun hyung at 4 a.m. because I thought that all the time we spent together didn’t really mean anything for you.”

Sehun looks at Jongin, straight in the eyes. His stare is full of warmth and love. “Funny how we literally almost did the same thing. With me bugging Jimin all of the time, wondering if I should just confessed to you or not because I thought…., well, you know it already, don’t you?”

Jongin hums. “You know, 24 and 26. Those are really my lucky dates. 24 for the first time I saw you, and 26 when we finally got the first kiss. I’m lucky, I decided to open up about what I really felt back then. Although it was a bit embarrassing at first, I mean we did 'it' first before being official.” He lets out a soft whine while burying his face onto Sehun’s chest, earning him coos of ‘cutie’ from the latter.

***

 

Sehun has always made Jongin proud.

It never fails to melt Jongin’s heart when the younger tell him that he has always been his inspiration in getting the high scores. It’s so meaningful that he can’t express how he feels well by words when he tell him that.

Thus, Jongin also wants to make Sehun proud.

But thing is, Jongin himself, he’s quite a loser. People always think of Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter