Chapter 3

I’ll Never Let You Go

 

Hyunseong came back with a bowl of porridge in hand. He sat by the bedside and looked at the pale looking Jeongmin. He couldn’t help to caress gently his cheeks with his fingers. Although in his heart he knew it’s not his Jeongmin, he could still feel the throbbing pain when he’s sick.

 

Why do you look so alike with my Jeongmin?

Why do you have the same kind of look in the eyes?

Who are you?

 

“Hyung?” Jeongmin placed his hand on top of Hyunseong’s hand which was on his cheek. Hyunseong then snapped out from his thoughts and back to the reality.

 

No matter what, the truth is that he’s not my Jeongmin.

 

“Sorry, I daze out a little. Come, I’ll feed you.” He took a bit of the porridge and blew it gently. Every action that Hyunseong was doing, it replayed slow motion in Jeongmin’s eyes. He couldn’t deny that Hyunseong was way better than what he expected. Perhaps it because he looked like his lover, that’s why he wasn’t like other big bosses being cold and heartless.

 

How long has it been to have someone treat him like this? Those three years no matter how sick he was, he never had warm porridge or someone like this to take care of him. All he got was an injection or medicine. No one was ever there to take care of him while he was sick.

 

“Hyung, it’s okay. I can eat it myself.” Jeongmin felt weird to be treated so nicely, he wanted to take the porridge from Hyunseong but Hyunseong raised his hands so high up that Jeongmin couldn’t reach it.

 

“No, let me feed you. It’s been a long time since I last fed you.” Hyunseong retorted.

 

Last fed me…

Right, I am Lee Jeongmin now…

No longer the guy I was before.

 

Jeongmin then put down his hands, a smile gradually formed on Hyunseong’s face.  He started feeding his lover, bit by bit with the porridge that was filled with his love.  To Jeongmin, Hyunseong was a guy who is near perfection. He is gentle, kind and doesn’t have a temper… It was the first time Jeongmin could feel his heart beating alive.

 

Thank you Donghyun hyung,

Thank you for letting me to his replacement lover.

 

After finish feeding Jeongmin, Hyunseong let Jeongmin have some lukewarm water before testing his temperature.

 

“It seems like it has gone down.” Jeongmin smiled in relief at least tonight Hyunseong doesn’t have to worry about him the whole night. Hyunseong then left the room with the empty bowl. Jeongmin felt a little sweaty because he was under the cover the whole day and decided to take a bath.

 

He got down from the bed, making his way to his small luggage bag.

 

“What are you doing Jeongmin?” Jeongmin turned to look at Hyunseong.

 

“I’m sweaty. I want to take a bath.” Hyunseong chuckled and pulled Jeongmin along with him and stood in front of the wardrobe. He opened it, to Jeongmin surprised it was filled with clothes.

 

“From now on, all these are yours.” Jeongmin never really expected these to have clothes prepared for him. Jeongmin didn’t know that the type of clothes in the wardrobe was similar to someone style of clothing. Someone who stood an important place in Hyunseong’s heart.

 

“Really?” Hyunseong nodded.

 

But it’s only when I’m him right?

If not none of these are mine.

 

After getting out from the bathroom, he was surprised that Hyunseong was standing outside waiting with a hair dryer in his hands.

 

“Come, get you hair dried.” He then plugged in the hair dryer. He started off drying his hair with the towel before moving on to the dryer. Jeongmin couldn’t deny that he enjoyed how Hyunseong has his hands running over his hair.  His action was gentle and not rushed at all.

 

Jeongmin looked at Hyunseong through the mirror in the bathroom. Although he looked focused, he still thinks that he looked cute like that. Somehow Jeongmin was attracted to the figure behind him, he couldn’t pulled his eyes away.

 

Hyunseong did notice how Jeongmin’s eyes followed him and after drying up his face, he decided to a little. He stood in front of Jeongmin and leaving only a few inches away from his face.

 

“Am I really that attractive that you have to keep staring at me?” Hyunseong playfully said. Jeongmin then snapped out from his thought. He moved back a little, his face turning a little beef red.

 

“I-I-I… I…” Jeongmin started to stammer. Hyunseong ruffled his hair lovingly as he moved himself away.

 

“I have something to show you.” The younger boy followed behind the older male, both of them sat down on the bed.

 

“This is for you.” Hyunseong passed him a handphone to Jeongmin.

 

“In this phone there are a total of four contact. Home, Donghyun, Minwoo and Me. In future if you are bored, you can message me with this phone or message Minwoo or Donghyn. Alright?”

 

You are really too good for me.

 

Jeongmin wrapped his arms tightly around Hyunseong’s neck and snuggled his face near the crook of his neck.

 

“Gomawa, hyung… Gomawa…” Hyunseong his hair. Although Hyunseong had been busy with work the whole day, he still got the phone and clothes done for Jeongmin.

 

Hyunseong tucked Jeongmin in bed. He leaned down to give a small kiss on his forehead.

 

“Good night, Jeongmin.” Jeongmin actually hoped that Hyunseong would hug him to sleep but he didn’t want to spread his fever to Hyunseong.

 

“Good night, hyung.” Jeongmin muttered before he closed his eyes.

 

What if these actions slowly become a habit?

How long can I keep on pretending to someone you love?

Would there be a day where you no longer need me?


THANKS A LOT OF SUBSCRIBING TO MY FIC!!! Although I lost a couple of subscribers I'm still HAPPY!

Seriously, thanks YOU!!!

I will be replying comment below~ TY once again.

Sorry that I always update with so little words, I'm still not use to writing in english.... >.<