-1-

Rich, Blonde and Pregnant

“Hyunggu. What the have I told you about leaving your coffee on the kitchen counter cause you cant be bothered to throw it away? Are you leaving it out for the ants?” Yanan complained, clearly annoyed.

“Listen, er. I'm ING SORRY it's not like I'm carrying A ING BABY OR ANYTHING???” Hyunggu retorted.

With a sigh, Yanan picked up the empty cup and threw it in the trash can (along with the other trash Hyunggu had left). He leant down on the cold, marble counter, spinning his rings with his fingers to pass the silent boredom. Unsurprisingly, the silence was broken by an ever so cranky Hyunggu.

“Yanan... please get me some ing chicken wings I’m ing begging you... I love you my y beast please...” he begged as if he were in pain.

“Are you ing insane? It's 2am. You have a car. Drive thrus exist. Just send the butler or something??”

“Yeah but the butler always gets the low calorie meals and I’m ING SICK OF THEM!! I WANT REAL FOOD!!”

“You're telling me you think McDonald's is “read food”?”

“Just shut the up and get me some ing wings...” 

“Fine. Whatever. Sure.”

Yanan moved his hands around in his pockets to check for his keys and some change, and walked down the corridor to the garage. He got all the way up to putting his keys into his car before he realised that... he could just order an ubereats. . 

“YOU COULD HAVE JUST CALLED FOR AN UBEREATS INSTEAD OF MAKING ME GO TO MCDONALDS PHYSICALLY YOU ING .” Yanan yelled aggressively down the corridor.

“It's cause of this ing baby I’m getting dumber and dumber. Where’s my phone?”

“You're probably sitting on it like the you are.”

”Just ing die already.”