One peculiar order.

One peculiar order.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong snorted, his right hand stills, holding a sharpie pointed at a plastic cup. The coffee shop was bustling, and the man in front of him hasn't moved or said a word after a solid five seconds, so Jaejoong looked up to him in surprise. "Wait, are you serious?"

 

"Yes." The taller man in deep blue formal overcoat repeated himself flatly, slightly confused.

"That's your order? An iced decaf americano with half and half, a shot of soy milk, two pumps raspberry syrup-- and what?"

Annoyed, the taller man loomed incloser, "... and a pump of hazelnut syrup. I'm a regular. Are you new?"

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he blushed, busted. "I'm so sorry, I.. where I came from people just order normal coffee." 

"Normal?"

"Oh! I meant, you know, boring, the usual. Plain latte... and stuff."

 

Faced by silence, he quickly wrote down his customer's name. Ji Hoon. 

 

"I apologize, I really thought you were joking. Could you please repeat your order?" He eyed Jihoon with slightly pleading eyes through his oversized glasses. 

 

Realizing it wasn't intentional humiliation, the other man softened. "An iced decaf americano with half-and-half, a shot of soy milk, two pumps raspberry syrup, and a pump of hazelnut. Oh, top it with coconut whipped cream on the house." He leaned his weight to his elbows on the counter table. "As an apology." He smirked.

 

Jaejoong smiled upon hearing the ridiculous order, 'Of course, coconut ing whipped cream.'  He surpresses his amusement. "That'll be 7,000 won." He smiled at Jihoon "I'll throw in the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter