Episode 1

War of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms.Kim? "

“Yes?” I asked

“Your next.”

“Okay. Thank you.”

This is my first step for my revenge. Im applying as a secretary of the one and only daughter, the heiress of the biggest company here in korea. JK Group.

“Thank you.” I said to the interviewer

“Okay, you can start tomorrow Ms. Kim and we would like to remind you that the President is not easy to handle. She’s scary that’s why we always find someone to replace a new secretary. You’re the 38th time as her secretary.”

“I know that already Sir. Don’t worry Ill do everything to keep my job.”

“Okay Ms. Kim . Goodluck for that. And also call her President.”

“No worries. Thank you again.”

I bid my goodbye.

Mom, Dad Im here already. Im slowly entering their life.

Im sorry Ms. Kim Jisoo but your my way for my revenge.

 

“Jennie! How is it? Did u get it?” My younger sister said.

“Yeah. Im in. And please call me unnie Im 7 years older than u”

“Jennie, Why apply as a secretary? You got good grades in college. You should apply to bigger position.”

“Yeri please. Unnie.”

“Okay, Jennie. ……  Unnie”

“Tsss… This kid. How’s your school.”

“Oh, great.” Then she ran away from me.

Yeri is 18 years old, she’s 8 years old when my parents died I was 15

 

Flashback

10 years ago

“Minjoon hyung! Im the one who made that plan! How dare you stole it from me!”

I heard my Dad raising his voice. Minjoon? Kim Minjoon. The business partner and friend of my Dad

“Yah! Don’t you dare raise your voice on me! Its my money! So everything you do is mine!”

“You selfish Bastard! No wonder your wife left you! I wont let u get away with this!”

“Okay. Fight me. You know how money works Jae.”

Mr. Kim Minjoon walk out to our house

“Daddy?”

“Hey, Princess. How’s school?”

“Its great Dad. Are u and Mr. Kim fighting?”

“Yeah, You know business. Princess Daddy will leave later at night okay? I have to meet Mr.Kim . You have to take care of Yeri and your Mom okay? Promise?“

“Okay Daddy. Promise!”

But my Dad never came back. When morning comes I heard my Mom crying.

We went to hospital and I saw my Dad with no life in bed.

“Daddy? Daddy! Why?” I cried so hard.

 

The Police came and told us that my Dad was died because of accident. Car accident.

“What Car accident?! There’s a stab on my Husband chest! How can u say its Car accident?!”

My Mom said Angrily and slap one of the officer.

“Im so sorry Mrs.Kim but the case is closed. We cant  continue this investigation.” The police go out already. My Mom just cried on floor, helpless.

After a week of my Dad’s funeral a lot of Men came to our house and grab some our things, the tv, piano, and more.

“What are doing?!” My mom shouted

“Im sorry Mrs.Kim but your husband is still indebted to Mr.Kim Minjoon. This is the way to pay your debt.” One of the guy said.

“Where is he? I want to talk to him!” My Mom shouted.

They take most of our expensive things. My Mom went out to meet someone.

Im waiting for my younger sister outside their school when I noticed my M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter