Prologue

The One With The Invisible Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wendy! Boss was calling you on her office,” Her co-worker, Park Sooyoung, welcomed her as soon as she steps inside their office.

 

“Oh? Why all of a sudden?” Wendy asked, her attention was still fixed on the monitor in front of her.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe you’ve done something wrong these past few days,”

 

Wendy clicked her tongue. She shifted her gaze to Sooyoung who was now busy her lollipop. She didn’t know what she’d done wrong on her work to be called by her Boss today. She felt goosebumps slowly creeping on her skin as she stood up from her seat. She straightened her pencil skirt before she walked her way to her Boss’s office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning ma’am. You called for me?” Wendy said carefully. Her boss was in front of her, seated on her seat as she stared at Wendy seriously.

 

Her hands were sweating from nervousness and her heart was throbbing loudly in her ribcage.

 

‘Did you mess up again, Wendy? Was boss calling me because she’ll fire me from my work?!’

 

Her head’s been spinning for thinking of any possible reasons which are morbid by the way when her boss just gave her a piece of paper.

 

“Read it for me, out loud!” Her boss exclaimed as her gaze still remained on Wendy.

 

After Wendy read the paper silently, she widened her eyes, her eyebrows shot up higher.

 

‘What the hell is this??’ Wendy wanted to ask a question to her boss but she didn’t want to anger her boss more. She felt the piercing gaze in her head from her boss who was just staring at her seriously since she entered her office earlier.

 

Wendy didn’t have time to contemplate as she felt an invisible time bomb plastered on her head, ‘Wendy, you got to this.’

 

“B-baby, I’m sorry for leaving y-you,” Wendy felt an invisible lump formed in . Was her boss really serious with this?

 

“Please forgive me, Baby. I don’t want to leave by your side now because I realized that I still love you. Can we please start ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter