Chapter 1 - How Did I End Up Drunk?

Blue Bunny - Jungkook x Reader (Hybrid) ()

Hello! My name is (Y/N). Moon (Y/F/N). I am currently 24 years old. I work as the secretary of the CEO of the biggest plastic surgery supplies distributing company in all of South Korea. DSS Medical, meaning, Dream Seoul Silhouette Medical. We basically handle all medical equipment and accessories needed in the industry and supply them to all medical facilities that order them with swift and unrivaled haste. We carry everything from implants of all kinds to big pressurization chambers to decrease swelling, all the way down to the tiniest of screws, scalpels, lasers... whatever a surgeon may need.

I myself do not handle all of this work, I am merely a secretary. Although the lower-downs may argue that I am THE secretary here. And just why is that, might you ask? Well... Allow me to introduce you to my boss. The CEO and head honcho of this place. Mr. Jang.

This slimy looking fellow is exactly as sleazy as his outward appearance leads on to be

This slimy looking fellow is exactly as sleazy as his outward appearance leads on to be. His endless annoying advances, snarky remarks and total disregard for anyone's feelings apart from his own, coupled with his horrible anger problems and enormous ego make for one big, insufferable douche-bag sandwich.

Although, yes, I am quite used to putting up with his -show attitude and misogynistic remarks, the day in question, that being the day that I had finally broken down and gotten so hammered that I saw four of everything in my field of vision, was a whole other level of ed up on his part, making an already awful day level up to horrendous in nature. Allow me to reiterate that days events...

~

I had awoken to the alarmingly loud and obnoxious blare of my alarm clock. I glanced quickly at the annoying contraption that read 6:55 am. The harsh rays of sun peaking through my black-out curtains left trails of sunlight assaulting my face and eyes, and I retreated back beneath the safety of my blankets to avoid their angry assault. I was never much of a morning person, and I always found that it took me longer than the average person to muster the strength to roll out of bed and start my day.

Opting to rest for just five more minutes, since it was Friday and I didn't have to be in to the office until 8:30 today anyways, I closed my eyes ever so briefly. Or what was supposed to be briefly. I woke up some time later, bolting out of bed as if a phantom had come to jolt me awake, looking at my alarm once again. 8:45. MY LIFE!

I tumbled out of bed, falling to the floor like a fumbling goof as I kicked off my night-clothes and crawled idiotically to my dresser, shaking as I opened the drawers to retrieve my clothing. Mr. Jang was going to murder me. I really didn't want to have to deal with his angry, screaming rampage today. Or any day for that matter... But as I pulled on my work skirt and dove to the nightstand to my cellphone, I knew I was in deep.

JANG BOSS *13 MISSED CALLS*

My eyes flew open wide and I gasped, my phone shaking wildly in my hand as I scrounged up all of the bravery within myself and called him back, rushing furiously to get ready like a fire was lit under my as I dreadfully waited for him to pick up after what seemed like several rings.

"YAH! MOON (Y/N)!!!" I pulled my ear away, hissing slightly and recoiling from the loud voice booming in my ear, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, I'VE CALLED A MILLION TIMES!"

I bowed without realizing, even though it was just a phone call, and began my apology full of lies. If he knew that it was because I slept in, I was going to have my handed to me on a platter.

"I am so sorry Mr. Jang!!! I am hurrying there as fast as I can! I lost my cellphone on the subway and had to go through a lot to get it back, so I am just now seeing your calls. I be be to work as soon as humanly possible!" I lied through my teeth at the speed of light before bowing to no one once more and ending the call to avoid further screaming. I would get the grunt of it when I arrived at work anyways...

~

I had arrived at work at almost 9:30 am, walking in to the ever-raging form of my boss hovering at the door, startling me as soon as I has opened it. His form practically radiated anger, and I felt as if lazer-beams were going to shoot out of his eyes at any given minute to burn my face off.

"Took your slow long enough, Moon! Maybe if you had any sense in that brainless skull of yours, we wouldn't be in this mess right now! I have a whole backup of orders that need to be filed to the proper departments, and because of you, we we're over an HOUR behind schedule!" He ranted mercilessly at me.

Ok. Yeah, I was late. But maybe... just MAYBE if he hadn't had me at the office until past midnight dealing with orders that were not due to be shipped for over a MONTH (so he could have me around to try and make a pass at me while he worked late), I would not have overslept and had to lie through my teeth. He could have had me deal with the orders yesterday night in fact. Why he didn't was beyond me. He would have if he had half the brain that he claimed that I lacked.

I could only smile, bow and apologize endlessly as he continued his verbal assault, eventually leaving me to simply have to work around him and his barrage of insults in order to get anything done in the midst of his insufferable nagging.

I could finally take a breath after about a half an hour when he was pulled away to a meeting, and was able to fully get everything sorted out just before lunchtime.

This is how I has gained the respect of my coworkers. No one in their right mind could deal with working in such close proximity to Mr. Jang. He was slimy, needy, and had the worst temper known to man. None of his previous secretaries lasted even two weeks before I had arrived. Lucky for me however, or not so lucky in my case, I was very used to people with massive anger problems having grown up with the type of father that I had, so no matter what Jang threw at me, I was able to handle it with the utmost amount of professionalism. And now, here I was. Three years in, and I still had not quit.

Why have I dealt with this complete bull for three insufferable years, might you ask? You see, that is the one perk of being Jang's personal secretary. Since no one would deal with his bull, the pay and benefits outweighed the stress and headaches in the long run, and I was able to pay off all of my former debt, buy my own apartment and have enough money left over at the end of the month to not worry if I was going to starve or not. In short, it was secure and paid the bills.

I lived in my own little secluded bubble outside of work. Few friends, my family having disowned me long ago, and not a single romantic interest in sight. And I would not have it any other way.

~

The rest of the day flew by in it's normal, crazy state. Jang yelling. Me apologizing for his mistakes. Filing. Bringing grump- his tea. More Jang yelling. The usual.

It wasn't until the clock hit 8:00 pm, the usual time that I clocked out, that I had become severely pissed off. I was used to Mr. Boss man making rude, misogynistic remarks. But the moment that Jang had smacked my in passing when I was leaving, purse in hand, did I acquire the instantaneous need for hard liquor.

So that is exactly where I was headed as the angry clank of my heels echoed down the halls with one thought in my mind.

To drown out the feeling of his slimy hand on my before I turned around and shoved the spike of my heel through his eye.

~The Next Morning~

I groaned as I shifted uncomfortably in my bed, the feeling of my horrible hangover causing my head to pound horrendously. My stomach felt weak and queasy, and I knew that I was going to spend a good part of my day in bed regretting my life choices from last night.

I was too afraid to open my eyes, just knowing that the sun's harsh assault would cause the pressure that was throbbing in my head to spike to an all time high. I could already feel it's sting on my retinas without even peeking them open, and the dull ache of my head pulsed in protest, causing me to turn to my side and throw the blanket over my head in retreat.

However, as I turned, my body collided with a solid form, and I grunted in annoyance.

Wait...

My eyes shot open in realization as I rolled to the side in fright, falling out of bed with a loud and audible thump. A soft, masculine groan of protest could be heard from atop the bed, muffled by a layer of my comforters.

, , !

This was NOT really happening, was it?!?!?

~

There is a man. In my bed.

THERE IS A MAN IN MY BED!!!!

That was the only thought that screamed through my head as I looked down at my body in a panic, only to realize that I still had on my work clothes from yesterday apart from missing my stockings and work blazer, which I always customarily took off and thrown on the couch as soon as I got home due to laziness, so that was nothing out of the ordinary.

THIS, however. THIS was completely out of character for me. I NEVER brought random strangers home. I would NEVER allow someone to invade the sanctity of my perfect little bubble on a whim. Even in my most drunken state of being, I would not break my own rules in such a way. I respected myself, and no amount of inebriation would cause me to stray from my well-sculpted path.

So... Now, of all times..

WHY IS THERE A MAN IN MY BED?!

I reached up on to the bed, snatching my pillow away from the side that I was sleeping on and stood up, pulling it back dramatically over my head, ready to strike the lightly snoring log of a man at any moment. I drew in a long, determined breath before jumping on the bed, and going in for the kill.

"YAAAHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed, causing the man to jolt awake immediately, staring at me with a look of pure alarm and terror.

I was met face to face with him, his dark, sparkling and wide-eyed expression looking at me with such an look of pure shock and betrayal that it left me dumbfounded. It was almost as if I were the intruder here and that I had just waltzed in and stolen the last cookie from his cookie jar. He was masculine and soft, yet manly and angular in appearance, his dark eyebrows crumpled in confusion amidst the dark, somewhat wavy locks that cascaded slightly down his forehead in a mess of untamed bedhead.

He was breathtakingly gorgeous. That, however is not what made my eyes blow open to their max capacity and drop the pillow-weapon that I wielded like a bludgeon, ready to pummel the awaiting man into an oblivion of feathers. Oh, no. It was the two, floppy bunny ears perched upon his head, one of which had raised ever so slightly in his alarmed state.

A Hybrid. This un-welcomed guest.... in my bed... was a hybrid.

What the , (Y/N).

And then I remembered what happened last night.