Prologue

Give Me Shelter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Min Yoongi]

 

10 years ago

 

14.30 pm

I keep looking down to my wrist where I could see a big digital numbers written on my watch. I sigh for the umpteenth times. 

The train should be here by now. 

Looking back to the empty train station, I keep wondering why do i feel like i'm the only one who was at the station, there is no one here. I could barely see any humans around, not even the staff. 

Or Maybe I'm the one that was late? 

I've also just realized that I'm wearing all white, rather than my boring old school uniform. Wasn't I just got back home from school? My head kind of titled a little, wondering the odds.

14.31 pm 

A minute has passed and there was no signs of a train coming.

How weird...

Not to mention how all of a sudden my throat feels so full of water, like I was drowning and I feel like I can't even breathe. I hold on to my neck and trying to cough up anything that went inside my throat, whatever that is. I squeeze my eyes shut and I can feel myself coughing up some water out as i feel my body bent down on my knees and crumbled to the cold pavement. 

The minute my eyes was shot open, i was welcomed by a pair of hazel worry eyes in front of me. 

"Oh my god" she breathed, and i can feel her breath inches away from mine, "oh my god- oh thank god!" She breathed with a grin while cupping my face with her wet hands. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter