집으로 가는 길

Way Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to the song here if you want to feel the feels here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5yuugHlLBo

TZUYU'S POV

"Hey." Someone called me but I don't care.

"Hey, Tzuyu." They called me again. I groaned.

I lifted my head to them and gazed back at the table. My head is spinning hard. Dammit. They started to poke my shoulder. "What?!"

"You should stop doing that, seriously."

"And why should I do that?"

"It's because you look like you want to kill yourself with drinking the strongest one here." I ignored them. "Do you really want to see Sana again?"

And that caught my attention. I stood up and shouted at them. "Don't say that name!" I stood in my place, a little wobbly. I held my head and onto the table.

"It's true though. Ever since she went away, you started this habit of coming to my house and bar then drinking like it's the last day of your life!" Chaeyoung said to me. "You know that she doesn't want to see you hurt yourself, Tzuyu."

Yes, ever since the said girl went away, I started drinking a lot and passing out in Chaeyoung's house. I don't know what has gotten into me. I know that she doesn't want me drinking, but I can't help it.

"Sorry. I'll just go home. Thanks for the drinks." I walked to the door and went out without waiting for Chaeyoung.

I wobbled my way back home, the pain in my head starting to worsen. And since my house is a little bit far from Chaeyoung's, I rode the bus. I sat down and leaned my head on the window. The pain was excruciating so I closed my eyes for a few seconds and opened them back again.

As I was watching the cars passed by, I saw a faint but familiar figure with a glowing white dress. It passed by and I followed it by sight. Then I realized why it was so familiar. No, it can't be. I shook my head hard. "Stop it, Tzuyu. Stop it."

 

 

I arrived at my house. It felt so empty without her. I slept through this day, having the same nightmare that I dream of every night.

I woke up in the morning, panting when I heard a voice calling me.

"Tzuyu-ah....."

I snapped my head to the source of the voice and saw no one. My head hurt from the hangover so I thought I was hearing things. I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash myself.

That bath felt good. That was the first time since her that I felt this relaxed. I went to make my breakfast in the kitchen and ate at the living room. I opened my phone to look through my accounts to find any news about my friends. Two of them actually went back to Japan after..... the incident. They were devastated as me that time. And I understood that they needed time for themselves so they went back home.

As I was scrolling I saw a video of mountains. There were hikers in the vid that made me think that I need to consider letting myself relax for even a day with hiking. But before all of that, I need the things suitable for that type of activity.

I was determined to forget Sana.

 

 

 

A year later, I was walking my way up. It was hard but I'm already used to it. I'm glad that I made this decision last year.

After some time, I arrived at the cliff. I looked over the scenery and heard birds chirping their way through the sky.

"How are you, Sana-yah? Are you doing well there? Is he taking care of you like I didn't? I'm sorry for not being the girl that you were wishing for. I'm sad that you're not here with me, enjoying the view. But I coping through all of this. I love you and I miss you, Sana. But I need to forget you."

I spent my time there for a while before going back down the mountain.

When I was nearing the exit of the forest, I heard the voice that I tried to forget. 

"Tzuyu-ah..... Come home....." I looked everywhere. To my right, left, forward, or at the back. I even tried to scout the area. 

I looked over a cliff to see if she was there. 

"Tzuyu....." There it is again. Dammit. Where are you? I walked near the edge to look for her. Nothing.

"Tzuyu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter