You're The Music In Me

You're the Music In Me

 

Sung Ji just arrives home from school. Sung Yeol isn't  feeling so well that he has to stay indoor.

“Oppa!! I’m home!”

Sung Yeol smiles slightly as he hears the sweet voice of his beloved sister. Well, Sung Ji really has a sweet voice. At school, she joins a music club called “Sound Wave”. As soon as Sung Ji steps into the mansion, she sees two guys. One of them is sitting on the couch while the other one lying on the other couch. She smiles awkwardly as she bowed to both of the guys.

“How’s school today?”

“Great! I’ve been selected as the monthly model for the school magazine again!”

Sung Yeol hugs Sung Ji to congratulate his beloved sister. Sung Ji points to the two guys.

“Who?”

“The one that is sitting on the couch is Woo Hyun while the other one is Hoya.”

“Excuse me then.”

Sung Ji goes into her room. She steps into the bathroom.

“Woo Hyun… and Hoya?”

After a while, she has done taking her bath. She walks to her wardrobe and get some clothes. When she only had her bikini on, someone walked into her room without knocking the door.

“Ji-ah, lunch is all ready.”

Woo Hyun sees the half- Sung Ji. He immediately closes the door and leans against the door. His nose is bleeding badly. Sung Ji opens the door and Woo Hyun falls onto her. She gets up.

“Oh God… Your nose is bleeding.”

Sung Ji takes some tissues and wipes it for Woo Hyun gently.

“It’s getting better. Let’s go downstairs.”

Sung Ji smiles to him. She pulls Woo Hyun up and they go to the dining room. Sung Yeol laughs at Woo Hyun’s bleeding nose.

“What’s up huh!?”

Sung Yeol asks, still laughing.

“His nose hit the door when I slammed the door.”

Both Hoya and Sung Yeol laugh. After lunch, Hoya goes home after he receives a call from his father’s men. Sung Yeol calls Sung Ji.

“Yah Lee Sung Ji. Did something happen? Tell me the truth. You didn’t slam your door, right?”

Woo Hyun hears Sung Yeol’s question and once again, his nose bleed. Sung Yeol realizes it.

“Nam Woo Hyun, tell me.”

Woo Hyun tells Sung Yeol the truth. Sung Ji walks to the kitchen to wash the dishes. After a while, Woo Hyun goes to the kitchen to drink some water. He asks for Sung Ji’s phone number. He walks back to the living room. That night, Woo Hyun calls Sung Ji.

“Hello? Sung Ji’s here,”

“It’s me, Woo Hyun.”

“Ah… Woo Hyun-sshi. Why are you calling me out of the blue?”

“Err… Are you free?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“I’ll pick you up in 10 minutes.”

“I can’t. Sung Yeol oppa said I had to stay home.”

“Ask Sung Yeol first then. I’ll call you back.”

Sung Yeol let Sung Ji went out. After a while, someone rings the bell.

Sung Ji opens the door. She tells Woo Hyun to wait as she hasn’t done preparing herself up. After about 10 minutes, she goes downstairs.

“Let’s go!”

In the car, Sung Ji is exhausted. Woo Hyun smiles as he sees Sung Ji being clumsy. Woo Hyun takes out a bottle of water and hands it to Sung Ji.

“Here, drink this.”

Sung Ji drinks the water. They talk, they laugh and finally, they arrive.

“A mall?”

“Let’s go eat something for dinner first.”

Woo Hyun walks to a Chinese restaurant while Sung Ji follows him from behind. After spending the 2 hours together, Woo Hyun sends Sung Ji home.

“Thanks.”

“Not a problem. Hey, are you free this Sunday?”

“Sunday? Yes, I am.”

“I’ll pick you up at 3.”

“3?? Okay. It’s getting late now. You should go home. Take care.”