Prologue

830303

Elegant and glamorous, Jaejoong was dressed perfectly in black. After all, it was supposed to be their date, after a thousand year of postpone; if he recalled correctly. He walked along the crimson velvet carpet under his feet, which soon led him to the center of the room where a coffin lied. Directly above, a massive chandelier, made of pure crystals and gold-coated skeleton, was hung. The room itself was a definition of magnificence, but who lied within was something else.

Jaejoong approached the coffin only to effortlessly put the casket open. It was yet graceful how he decided to put himself to sit on the side of it, as his almost-golden hazel eyes were locked onto the feminine figure slumbering within. A hand soon went to reach for her check; caressing her gently. He held her as if she was made of porcelain he could easily break despite knowing she wouldn’t. Sandara was just as unbreakable as he was, and Jaejoong knew better.

“Beloved, wake up. You’ve been sleeping for too long.” 

There was no answer. Good grief.

Jaejoong sighed. It should be that way, shouldn’t it? He took his hand back, only to have himself creating a slice upon his palm. An open wound was created, as fresh droplets of crimson dripped. He again extended his hand out just to let the crimson met her pale lips. 'Ah, even she slept so prettily,' he thought.

“Beloved-”

It was uncalled of how she abruptly caught his wrist as she pulled him down. Lucky enough that Jaejoong managed to keep his balance as he was now merely leaning down to her. He didn’t even flinch as he could feel the structure of her teeth sunk into his skin and her breath against him.

“That was quite an unproper way to wake me up, Darling,” she uttered.

Worry not, she knew how she loved being engulfed in the taste of his blood.  Or his scent, at least. Her dear Jaejoongie, it is.

Jaejoong smirked. “I miss you.”

“How much?” Dara replied.

“As much as you’re craving to devour me right now.”