Epilogue

Sepia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get ready!" Jaehyun shrieks in excitement after pressing the timer and dashes over to join Taeyong. He wraps his arm around the latter and they smile aptly for the countdown for the photo. 

 

It is almost three whole years. 

Taeyong finds himself only comfortable and confident with Jaehyun around and he cannot be more contented to witness cherry blossoms together for the very first time in his life. 

They settle down with their backs against a tree bark. Jaehyun checks out the picture taken and beams in awe, holding Taeyong closer. 

"Cherry blossoms are really, really beautiful." Exuberance spreads throughout Taeyong’s chest, he cannot feel more blissful any where else. 

"You're beautiful." Jaehyun chirps in, satisfied with his very smoothness. Taeyong does not laugh along this time but plays with his fingers. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Taeyong stops playing and looks up at Jaehyun. 

"What's wrong?" 

"What is it? What is it about me that you like? I have been wondering for a really long time. Why would you want someone like me? Someone who will never be good enough for someone like you." Taeyong’s eyes are pooling with tears that threaten to glaze his pale cheeks.

Jaehyun leans in, kisses the tears away and smiles reassuringly. 

 

"People age and appearance change. But you know, they say when you fall in love with someone, fall in love with their eyes and you will be in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter