Chapter one

Long time no see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Thanks for helping marks theses, yunho " 

Yoochun sighed and placed the marked English test on the pile in front of him. " so how's the team doing, I know you have been busy with the upcoming competition , our school have to win this year also "

The twenty-eight years old man shrugged and rubbed the bridge of his nose " we have finished training yesterday ,so I'm glad to take a break " .

" So did you hear that's there's a new mathematics teacher "

 " So what "

Yunho replied and pickedup some other test to grade.

"Well , Boa said that's she's hot , boys going to be crazy about her "

" Boa exaggerated things "

Yoochun looked up and give him a smile " how is jaejoong doing "

"That basterd is working like crazy , like he's the only doctor on the earth and has to save everyone "

" looks like you're lonely these days " Yoochun smirked , he was one of few people who knows a bout their relationship .

A sudden ' beep , beep ' heard , indicating a received message

' shall we meet tonight ^^ '

A frown marred yunho forehead as a sigh left his mouth .

What's wrong ?!!  "Yoochun asked concerned "

" Jae , wanna to meet up "

" Are you fighting or something ..... "

"NO, It's just, I'm tired Yoochun from hiding , why do I feel like everyone is against me even Jae , they makes me feel guilty every funding days of my life . My mom nagging me everyday to bring her a girl to meet , and when I'm going to give her grandchildren. On the other hand jaejoong parent is doing the same , So now every time we meet it's ending up to another fight , I'm tired of thinking Yoochun " .

Yunho sight and grabbed his jacket but Yoochun hand caught his " there's more ? What's happening "

" Jae wanna us look leave Korea and go live in some other country, he wanna to run a way Yoochun but I can't leave everything behind me and go " 

Yoochun took pity on him and changed the topic " so are we going to win the cold medal this year ? " 

Yunho laughed aND winked " trust me " .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter