A/N: Thank you

Moonbright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I just got my 100th subscriber on this story and I'm so proud and happy. Thank all of you so much. This work was a huge labor of love. I worried about it and rewrote it 4 times before it started to take shape. I felt like nothing was right and I didn't know how to continue or where to stop. But when I finally got around to finishing it, all of you seemed to love it so much and for that, I'm incredibly grateful.

I have been thinking for a while on whether or not I should post additional material. Some of it would just be little drabbles, but I have a few ideas for bigger things than that. However, I have hesitated to write and post them because I'm afraid of ruining this work on its own. I also don't have the beta that helped me with Moonbright to keep me going anymore. They were a one time helper and they were phenomenal in helping me get my work to the next level. (I'm still looking for someone more permanent!)

I have something sitting in my files on my computer that doesn't feel ready, but I want to finish it at the very least for myself. If you are interested in such additional material, please let me know. Also, let me know what kinds of things you might like to know more about! I'm open to any suggestions. However, if I do post more material, I cannot promise to address all your questions. It depends on what stokes the flames of my imagination.

Once again, thank you so much for all the support. I hope to see you again soon when I have time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter