What's going to be happen to us?

What's going to be happen to us?

CHAPTER 4

 

 

I woke up. Oh gosh, my head hurts like hell. I looked to my watch, 11.15 am. How long I’ve been sleeping? I stood up and wash my face, and stared at the mirror. I’m messing with my own self.  I sighed, what am I expecting now? This is not an April Mop, not a joke! It almost a week since we separated, but why I’m still like this? Even others have their live now, but…

 

Hiks. I’m still… messing up. No, this is not only because the separated, but the loneliness I felt. The way that I thought that I’m losing them, and it hurts me a lot. What I need is not Super Junior becomes one again, but I need them. I need them by my side, I need them to cure me when I sick, I need them to forget my sadness, I need them to hear my cry. I need them.

 

I dropped down and hug my knees and cried silently.

 

Ting tong!

 

My eyes snapped open and in fast wiped my own tears. I rushed to the main door and open it.

“Yes.. what do you wa… Hyung?” I asked in disbelief. He and Siwon just smiled.

 

“We brought a lunch for you. May we come in?” He asked. I nodded. I can’t believe my eyes, Yesung and Siwon are here now. They came in and I followed behind them.

“Hyukkie, come one. Why are you daydreaming this early? “ Yesung chuckled. I gulped, I’m not wrong, I heard him chuckled. That’s the angelic voice of Yesung hyung, I’m not misheard!

 

“Hyukkie?” I gasped, and nodded in unclear way. “Why are you acted this way?” He asked, I shook my head. No I’m going to cry, if he keeps talking like that.

“Hyukjae, I’m here” He suddenly said, and I gave up. I dropped and cried again. He sighed and tapped my shoulder, “Relax, me and Siwon is here okay? You don’t need to be scared.” He sounds sad and hugs me. What I don’t know is, Siwon is stared at us and smiled sadly.

 

*

 

I ate the Bento with might, I felt really hungry.

 

“How long you haven’t eaten?” Yesung said as he put a glass of water in front of me and sat down beside Siwon who keeps stared at me. He folded his arms. I shook my head. For sure, I really don’t know when the last time I have eaten.

 

“I changed?” I asked. Yesung frowned, “Of course. You changed a LOT.” He said with a little pressure on “LOT”. 

Silence. I don’t know what to say, but if I don’t talk to them, they’ll go back and leave me again, so this is the change! 

“Umm.. are you made this Bento hyung?” I asked.

Yesung widened his eyes while Siwon was holding his laugh. “Are you mocking me?” Yesung asked. I shook my head, “ NO! I didn’t mean that!”

 

“It’s not me who made it, it from…” Yesung gulped and cleared his throat, “ … My café. “  He said awkwardly. Siwon looked at him confusedly, same with me. But, I just wipe it off. Who cares? I’m hungry.

 

“But, are you feeling okay these days hyung? You look slimmed a bit” Siwon asked, I look up and shook my head. “ I don’t know, but my head hurts every time I woke up”

 

“You lack of nutrition. You need eat more hyung. “ Siwon said in concerned tone. I smiled, “ Thanks. I will” I eat the bento until it vanished. I wipe my mouth and felt so full. Ahh.. I’m sleepy, what a bad habit.

 

“We should go” Yesung said and prepared to go. I looked at him, at first, I want him to stay, but I shook my head, it’s going to be a bother to him, he has a job now.  I smiled, and nodded. They walked to the main door.

 

“Take care Hyuk, don’t forget to eat more as Siwon said before” Yesung reminded me. I nodded, “Take care too hyung. Be careful ok?”

 

He nodded before he and Siwon left me. I sighed, for the nth time today. I closed and locked the door, turn back and walked toward the living room, sit down on the sofa and stared blankly at the TV.  What the hell I’m doing now? Suddenly, the loneliness starts to appear again, and it makes me scared. 

 

Suddenly, my phone rang. I stood up and answered it.

“Yeoboseo?” I asked.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Hyukjae-ah..” someone across the phone said.

“Ma, Manager-hyung?” I said in disbelief.

 

A/N : helloooo!!! I brought a new chapter!!! (i felt proud just because of this). And.... (Dunno what to say..)

Okay, comments are loved :DDD