chapter

Breathe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 AM

Today is the first day of school but Yewon already tired. The first lesson didn't begin yet but she want to leave. She's so sleepy because at night she was reading a new book which had bought by her mother. Right now Yewon thought about main characters whose lives were crushed by one man. In her opinion, he was really evil and scary. 

 

"Hello, guys." said teacher when he suddenly entered the class. He was smiling happily as if something good was about to happen. "Sit down on your seats and listen to me carefully. Today I present two transferred students. They moved here from a private school, so please take care of them. Yewon-ah, I hope on you and I hope on all of you." In fact, Yewon wasn't surprised. Nothing special. New students often transfered to this school. "Well, girls you may come in." Mr. Kim called them. "And introduce yourself." he continued.

 

The first girl appeared in the doorway and all people, except Yewon, started whispering with each other. She was medium height, slim, her hair was grey and her eyes were the same but Yewon was sure it were lenses. Anyway, Yewon thinks that this girl is a troublemaker. The second girl seems to be a troublemaker too. She was really tall and skinny, her hair was a red colour and eyes were brown. The first was dressed in dark trousers and black hoodie, the second in the same colour trousers, a crop top and a leather jacket. "Hm... I hope they aren't troublemakers. If they are, Yerin unnie will have a hard time. And Sowon unnie too." thought Yewon and opened the textbook. She didn't want to pay attention on newcomers.

 

"Hi, my name is Eunbi but I prefer SinB. Yeah, just call me SinB because I hate my real name. Take care of me. Thanks." the first girl said and Yewon rolled her eyes because of informally speech. "Oh, girl, where are your manners?"

 

"Hello, my name is Yuna but you can call me Yuju. I'm glad to see you. Please take care of me." the second girl said and when Yewon raised her head Yuju smiled at her. "This smile is so shiny." Yewon mentally slapped yourself.

 

"Okay, Yuna-yah, please sit down beside Jin. Jin raise up your hand. And, SinB will be sit with Yewon. Raise up your hand too. Then open your textbooks on page four and we'll start a lesson. "Why dad? Why me? Aaaaaaa." she didn't like to meet with new people. She didn't like to sit with somebody else except her friends or air. And her dad knew it. Yewon looked at the book, hoping that new girl will just sit and will not talk to her. But SinB wanted to talk with her new classmate.

 

"Hi, beautiful girl," SinB whispered near at Yewon's left ear. It was so close that Yewon could feel her warm breath. It was a little discussting. "You're so cute when blush so hard." Finally, Yewon payed attention for SinB, which stared and smirked at her. "Wow, a little angry cutie pie." Yewon know that SinB but she can't. Anger grows stronger inside her. "Well, are you going to keep quiet?" she asked. "So can I continue?" she asked in the second time.

 

"No. Please, don't do that." Yewon answered, then wrote example in the exercise book and started to solve it. She likes, no she loves math. It's one of her favorite subject. "You know, I hate it, so don't to that anymore or I will kick you on your beautiful face!" she said it too loud. "Am I complimented her? What the hell?"

 

"Please girls keep quiet. I want that you will understant the theme of today's lesson." Mr. Kim said and continued to explain. Now SinB was silent and Yewon sighed with relief.

 

11 AM

 

The third lesson has just ended, which means it's time for lunch and meetings with friends. She picked up her cellphone and sent the sms to older sister.

KYe_19: Unnie, I'm waiting you beside your locker. Can you send the sms to Yerin unnie too?

K_So: Yeah, I will send it to Yerinie. Eunha beside me and we're going to my locker now. Wait us;)

KYe_19: Ok, unnie

While Yewon was waiting for her friends, the unexpected happened. She saw that SinB knocked the textbooks out of the other student's hands. And then she pushed him into lockers. "Yah, SinB-yah, what are you doing with him?" she creamed running up to the guy. "Are you okay, Jin?" Yewon helped him to stand up, while SinB stood there and smirked. "Are you a bully?" Yewon asked her with a little anger.

 

"No, I'm not a bully. He deserved it. During

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter