Chapter 1.

Our Fairy Tale Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N  P.O.V

Hi, I'm Kim Chae Rin and I'm a fairy. 

Fairy in sense I've wings and that helps me to fly. 

Well I was abandoned by my real family and I don't know why but it hurts to know all these. But I'm lucky. Very lucky. 

My mother Kim So Young found me in a forest and took me to her house. The house was small as it was in a small village in Busan. And my dad loved me coz I had a beautiful face. But they were shocked to see my little wings attached to my back covered with blood. 

My mother was so kind that she washed me, removed all the dried up blood and made me wear new clothes. 

I remember it clearly coz I've a amazing memory or maybe just a fairly power. 

And they decided to adopt me coz my mother was said by some doctor that she couldn't carry kids after my older sister as she lost uhhhh I don't know what it's called but my mom said me that she just couldn't after my older sister and I never asked further about it. 

 

My older sister Kim Na Rin loved me a lot coz she always wanted a sister and then she got me. She got me a helmet too once coz my wings started to grow faster then me. And at the age of 2 I was able to fly. 

 

My mother used to tie a string around my leg so that I don't go out of the window which may cause some unnecessary commotions but one day that happened 

 

I flew out of my house and saw the world. It was beautiful yet scary. Local people were scared. They threw stones on me which actually hurt my wings. 

I tried to escape but some people caught me but thanx to my dad who found me and ran away taking me to our house. 

 

He then asked my mother and unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter