End

Birthday

Tzuyu's POV 

I sat in the dorm living room, waiting for the clock to stuck midnight. Just to surprise my Bunny Unnie,  everyone but Nayeon and me are at the dorm. Everyone else has left to see their families for Chuseok. 

I scrolled through Twitter and seeing fans' reactions are funny, they cheer me up. I munched on some chips while scrolling through social media. And I realised in a few minutes it'll be Im Nayeon's birthday. I shot up from my seat and grabbed the small cupcake I bought earlier and took a candle to light it up. The small fire burned under the dim light of the room, I placed the cupcake on my palm and snapped a quick photo.

11:59p.m

I skipped to Nayeon's shared room with my other unnies, and waited until my phone's clock showed 12:00a.m. I stood behind the door waiting with adrenaline running. After it seems liked 83 years my phone screen finally showed it was midnight. I quietly knocked on the door, and without waiting for a responseI barged in and showed her my dimpled smile.

"Unnie! You're old now!" 

She was sitting on her bed playing with her phone, she looked up from her phone and started to laugh out of amusement, I ran up to her showing the small cupcake with a little candle lit up.

"Thank you, Tzuyu ah. For celebrating with me." She showed her bunny teeth which I adore so much. 

I queitly sang Happy Birthday to make sure the neighbors don't complain. Nayeon clasped her hands together and made a small wish, before blowing out the candle.

"I wish that Tzuyu will give me a lot of kisses and hugs." She said while winking at me 

I scoffed at how ridiculous the wish was but I would've wished the same if I were her, who wouldn't want a kiss from the one and only Chou Tzuyu. 

Nayeon blew out the candle and gave me a small smile, her eyes glistening with tears. I sat next to her and pulled her into an embrace. 

"Thank you, Tzuyu."

I only hummed in response. We stayed in the same position for a while until a small idea popped up into my mind.

"Hey unnie"

"Yea?"

"You wished for kisses right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

I pulled away from our embrace, and I can see how pretty she really is from the short distance. 

"How about I give those kisses now?"

She looked at me with wide eyes, surprised because I used to deny her whenever she asked. 

"Really?" 

I nodded, "Close your eyes." 

She closed her eyes and waited. I place a kiss on her cheek, another one on her other cheek. One on her forehead, one on her nose. 

And one on her lips. She opened her eyes with pure suprise and happiness.

"I'm glad I can make your wish come true. Maybe I'll give you kisses more often." I show her a cheeky smile.

Nayeon tackled me on to her bed, placing kisses all over my face, I wouldn't admit it but I enjoyed it."

"Thank you for making my wish come true, let's go to bed."

________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I'm late, I wrote this at 4am so I apologise if there's parts where don't really make sense but I hope you enjoy. 

Happy Nayeon day :))