Sherlock

Crash, Tumble, Fall

PG 13 for mentions of the symptoms of male atrraction :P

 

Crash
Minho had once again hit Key and they were now both lying on the floor groaning in pain.
"Damn it Minho, you said you had it this time, I could be a painting with the amount of color I have on my side" Key was fuming, gingerly placing his hand over the side of his stomach.
Minho got up, going over to Key. "Can I see?" He got a glare in response. "Please?" Key humphed and lifted the side of his t-shirt, revealing a blue and yellow mess on the left side of his body. "Happy?"
Minho ghosted his hand over the myriad of bruises, horrible guilt eating him from the inside "I'm sorry" he whispered.
Key huffed, tugging his shirt back down and told Minho to "get your moving and use the chair to practice at least 20 more times before you even dream of coming near me again"

Key and Minho were different. Minho, shy and quiet, always keeping things to himself, Key, loud and boisterous, making known his opinion about anything and everything.
Minho sang low, Key sang high. Minho took hours to learn a dance while Key mastered it after watching it less then a dozen times. Key was confident and flaunted himself while Minho had to gather all his courage to get on stage. Key was demanding and dominant, Minho giving and submissive.
They had one thing in common though. They were both the group's rappers. Which meant, more often then not, they had to work closely together.
Like now.
No one had ever accused them of getting along.

Key watched like a hawk as Minho jumped over the chair again and again, not once even coming close to scraping the chair with his feet.
After 30 jumps Key gave in, admitting that Minho had successfully passed over the chair enough times to give it another try.

"Before we go again, could you bend down next to the chair? I want to make sure I have it right this time"
Key rolled his eyes but complied with Minho's request, kneeling beside the chair as he would in the dance. Not a single part of him was above the chair line, Minho was confident he'd succeed this time.
Shifting the chair a little so it wouldn't get in the way, he backed up to jump again. He took the four step run up and sprang into the air, his eyes never leaving Key's hunched over frame. He swore that just then he saw his back rise just a few inches, bringing it just above the hight of the chair beside him. He could do nothing but brace himself.
His foot connected and they were both on the floor again. Tumbling over each other until the mirror halted their movement.
Key was sprawled across Minho's chest, each had a leg between the other's. His weight pinning Minho down. Key slowly raised his head, placing his arms on each side of Minho's head. "Ooow" he said, quite flatly. He was clearly not pleased. He shifted his legs slightly, disregarding the position of the man beneath him, in order to get up, when a soft low moan stopped him in his tracks.
He stared down at Minho, now aware that his knee had made slight contact with the taller's crotch. He was bright pink and looking everywhere but at Key. "Please get off" he choked out, barely audible. Key nodded slowly, shifting his weight to get a leg beneath him when another moan cut through the silence. Key froze, looking down at the cute blushing mess beneath him.
The moan hadn't been what stopped him this time, it was what he had felt after hearing it that stilled his ascent. He had felt excited, aroused at the sound.
And he thought that Minho was cute?
"Minho?" He lifted a hand from the floor, gently using it to turn Minho's face towards him. He was biting his lip, cheeks pink with embarrassment and eyes... Somewhat glazed. The movement made him aware of a hardness against his thigh.
Minho was hard. And looked really hot right now. He also smelled nice, cologne and his sweet sweat mixing. He could feel Minho's quick breaths on his lips. He hadn't realized their faces were so close.
Their lips touched. Neither moved, their eyes locked, holding their breath to see what the other would do.
Minho's hand slowly came up to Key's shoulder.

He'd screwed up, Minho would think he's a freak, he totally misread the situation, he'd just accidentally rubbed him the wrong, or rather the right, way.

He was tugged closer, lips moving slightly against his own. Minho's eyes closed, leaning up into Key.

They were kissing.

He let his mind go blank, closed his eyes and kissed back.

They lay there, kissing, for the remainder of their practice, hands gently caressing shoulders and faces, Key not daring to move his knee in the slightest.
The sound of loud footsteps approaching had them break apart. Key used his arms to roll off Minho, quickly removing his leg from the danger zone and got to his feet.
He had his hand combing through his hair as the door opened "Hyungs, it's lunch ti- Minho hyung are you ok?"
Minho was still splayed on the floor, he swiftly sat up, hiding his stiffness from his dongsaeng's eyes.
"I'm fine Tae, just tripped over Key again" he passed his fingers through his dark hair.
"You guys are still doing that?" Taemin's eyes were wide with surprise.
"Until we get it Taebaby. Go, tell the old man we're coming" Taemin nodded and disappeared out the door.
He turned to Minho, reaching out his hand to him "shall we?" Grabbing his hand, Minho nodded and pulled himself up.
Their hands remained connected, neither making any movement towards the door. "Can we do this again? Not the crashing part, the bit after, you know, the.. the.. ki-" Key placed his lips delicately over his, stopping the rambling. "Yes, yes we can"
He gave a tight squeeze to his hand before letting go and heading for the door, a bright smile on his face. "Let's go have lunch".

When they resumed practice Minho did not hit Key even once, gracefully sailing over him with every jump. He noticed all the more the amount of times they were close to each other during the dance, when they stood in a line, hands lightly brushing as they placed them behind their backs or facing each other, allowing their eyes to meet.
They claimed to still need a bit more practice with the jump, just to be on the safe side. Once their three extra private make out- that is practice sessions were over they decided they'd need a better place to meet. Until they found such a place though, they made do with meaningful looks and stolen kisses when no one was around.

Instead of dreading working with the other rapper, Minho looked forward to spending time with him. Allowing himself to enjoy, and get distracted by, the older's smooth and elegant dancing during practice, using it as an excuse to get Key to help him 'learn his moves'.

Maybe they weren't that different. Maybe they could get along. Perhaps opposites attract. He'd crashed into Key more than he could count, tumbled over him one too many times, but maybe, maybe he could fall for him. Maybe, instead of bruises, he could give him his heart, and fall in love.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________
Happy Birthday Kim Kibum!

A/N

This actually came to me the other night when I was pondering yet again whether Minho and Key ever crashed into each other while practicing Sherlock.
It happened to coincide with Key's birthday (I didn't plan it, but my brain has perfect timing sometimes :D )

Hope you liked it
K  (that's my initial, I'll be signing with it from now on ^.^ )

P.S. Comments are yummy food that makes stories grow big and strong :D
           (Really, comments are very tasty ^.^ )