Final

Old photos

I was staring at her. Again. But I couldn’t help it, she really was perfect. Even though we weren’t allowed to see each other in public, I would cherish every spare moment I could to only take a look at her, her face, her smile or even her rainbow hair. She was truly perfect.

But then, SIXTEEN happened. That was the reason why we couldn’t see each other. My favorite unnie really was practicing hard, and that was her only inspiration nowadays. Before the show, her unnie and her were always together, heck, they had been friends for 2 years now. They would often go to karaoke and do some of the hardest raps of their favorite groups or dance crazily till they couldn’t move.

But now… I just missed her. When JYP had told her to go to Minor, my heart broke, she couldn’t be with her unnie anymore, she even had the thought of telling pdnim to place her in Minor with her, but of course, her unnie would have been disappointed in her, she had to be strong for her, even if her heart broke seeing the teared eyes of her unnie, she wished sh…

 

-You know you can talk to me Chaeyoungie, something is bothering you if you’re only staring at me and not saying anything-

 

I looked around and realized that the practice session had finished. Now my unnie was in front of me, looking at me with a tired smile.

I just wanted to tell her that I missed her, and, like she was reading my mind, she helped me stand up and sat were I was sitting before, the next thing I knew was that I was sitting in her lap and she was hugging me from behind.

 

-I missed you Chaengie- she whispered.

 

-I missed you too, Dahyunie- I whispered.

 

Dahyun just smiled. She understood why I hadn’t approached her. She had the same reason. We had a promise to debut together, and we had no intentions of breaking that promise. And to make our promise come true we had to practice hard.

 

-Come on, let’s go home Chaengie, you and I need to rest.-

 

She declared standing up and offered me her hand. When I was up with her, she took my hand and led me to entrance of the building.

She seemed to change her mind though, because she wasn’t leading in the direction of the dorms.

 

-Where are we going unnie?- I asked confusedly.

 

-It’s a surprise.-she told me mysteriously.

 

She sped up guiding me through streets and alleys, and then suddenly, she stopped. I looked up to ask her why we stopped, but when I did, all I saw was a tiny photo-booth in front of us.

 

-Come on, let’s go!-she was jumping in excitement.

 

Where does her energy come from? I thought while she pulled me in the booth. She payed for the photos and we posed with silly smiles on our faces. Then, unexpectedly, she pulled me towards her and kissed me. In the lips.

 

Dahyun unnie kissed me in the lips.

Dahyun unnie kissed me in the lips.

Dahyun unnie kissed me in the lips.

Dahyun unnie kissed me in the lips.

Dahyun unnie kissed me in the lips.

 

What the heck???!!! She kissed ME.

 

I looked at her blankly while she smiled at me shyly.

 

-Well, at least you now know how I feel, Chaeyoungie,-she said rather shyly.

 

That snapped me back to reality. I did the only thing my dazed mind could do and kissed her, again and again.

 

-I love you too, Dahyunie, always.- I told her lovingly.

 

All she did was smile widely and kiss me back.

 

 

-You’re still looking at that photo?-

 

I looked up and stared above me.

 

-Always- I answered- This was the night I realized that my love for you was true.-

 

She smiled and bent down to kiss me. Knowing her intentions, I tilted my head slightly upwards and met her lips. When we separated, she rested her forehead on mine and smiled mischievously, then she leaned forward slightly and whispered:

 

- Then stop looking and kiss more the real thing-.

 

I nodded and hugged her closer to me, closely avoiding making her fall on the floor by placing her in my lap, and kissed her.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well… this is my first one-shot and I’m really sorry if I made a lot of mistakes, but the reason for that is because English is not my first language.

 

I hope you all like this tiny one-shot.

Dubchaeng fighting!!