Permission

20180921

"We're here!" Jongin greets the members as he opens the door of their dorm with his wife and son.

"Oh my god! We've been waiting for hours now." Jongdae is obviously happy to see them again.

"So, what's the plan?" Jongin slumped on the sofa while holding Yoora's hand and carrying his son, Asher.

"Nah, nothing much. Just a simple dinner, that's all." 

Chanyeol suddenly walked from his room and approached the members.

"I gotta go for a bit. It's also noona's birthday but I'll be back after a couple of hours."

Everyone nodded at him when suddenly..

"Jongin..." Chanyeol glances back.

"Can I go with Yoora? I promised noona I'll bring her with me on her birthday."

 

There was suddenly an awkward silence.

 

"Yeah, sure." Jongin said.

Yoora glanced at her husband with a confused look.

"You'll be back, right?" Jongin pecks her lips lightly.

Yoora just nodded.

"His noona asked for you." He plants a kiss on her lips again.

"We'll be waiting. You won't take long." He kissed her a little deep this time.

 

Yoora stood up and followed Chanyeol outside the dorm and the entire living room fell into silence until Asher giggled at his father.

"I don't get it, Kai." Baekhyun suddenly said.

"You...changed." Sehun joins in.

"You won't let the two of them close to each other and now you're actually letting your wife tag along with her ex." Kyungsoo chimes in.

"It won't be a problem. I trust her. She won't let me down." Jongin said earning sighs from the members.

 

In the car..

"So, I can sense that noona will drag you to her room again to have a chat about everything?" Chanyeol began.

"It's her birthday, I'm sure she won't just stay inside her room." Yoora replied, glancing at Chanyeol.

"She doesn't have guests at this hour. It's just the two of us."

Silence.

Yoora felt different towards what Chanyeol said last but she tried to ignore it.

 

When they reached his home, she was greeted by his sister and his mom before they go inside their house, exchanging greetings and smiles.

"So, how're you these days?" Chanyeol's noona said, dragging Yoora to the sofa by the living room.

"I'm pregnant." Yoora said, nearly a whisper.

Chanyeol's noona was strucked at first but managed to form a small smile at Yoora.