1.n

130613 ➣ KSJ.JJK

The loud honk of the car horn startles me as I get ready, I turn towards the windowpane and push back the curtains to see a black car with tinted windows sitting in my driveway. I sigh to myself, throwing on my black face mask as I make my way out the house and walk over to mysterious vehicle, two guys step out of the car. One is tall with blonde hair and big brown eyes while the other is shorter than the both of us, his hair cotton candy blue and his eyes are soft and dark.

"Hi, I'm not sure what to do or even say," the taller male chuckles, his voice sweet and almost pure, hard to believe he even belongs in that group.

The smaller one rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, pushing past us with a scoff. "We're robbing a bank, not having a ted talk. Let's go into your garage and plan there," he huffs walking towards my house. "Come on, we don't have all day."

The taller one and I follow behind the smaller man shooting each other nervous glances as he spats out random profanities. "I'm sorry about Suga. He's just, him," he whispers out eyeing the smaller man.

"I get it. A ty position we're all in right now," I nod in understanding as we step into the garage, seeing Suga already getting settled I do the same. "So you're the hyung, huh?" I question, motioning for the older to sit next to me. He hesitates before sitting down on the ratty couch.

"Yeah, I am. Also, JK if things ever get bad for you, you can always tell me I just want all of you to be safe. I know how it is." He sighs before looking down at the concrete floors, pulling at the loose strands from his ripped jeans. I mutter out a small thanks as my gaze still lingers on the older, I can't help but watch at every move he makes intently, he's oddly interesting to me.

Suga lets out a loud groan making Jin and I snap our heads towards him, I forgot he was even here. "Can you please stop flirting? We only have 24 hours to do this bull and we need a plan," he sighs running his fingers through his blue locks.

"We weren't-"

"I'm sorry for flirting with Jin hyung, he's just irresistible," I deadpan, winking at the older who widens his eyes before looking away from me. "Who's going to drive the getaway car?"

"You should," Suga suggests grabbing the keys out of his pocket. "We don't need you getting caught, kid."

Kid. That pisses me off more than anything, I'm not a child anymore why are people constantly treat me like one, as if I don't know what I'm doing. "I'm completely capable to go in, I don't know about your old " I snap glaring up at the older who glares back.

"Watch who you're talking to, kid," he warns, his dark eyes narrowing.

I scoff rolling my eyes, he's barely my height how could I possibly be scared of him?

"You don't scare me, midget," I chuckle, hearing a low growl from the older.

"Yah! You wanna go, brat?" he snaps standing up and I do the same stepping towards him.

"Shut up the both of you, we're doing at night," Jin interjects, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back down onto the couch with one tug as Suga quickly listens and takes a seat.

"What? how?" I ask eyes widen.

"I know some people that could help," he mutters pulling his phone out ignoring our questions.

"You know people? Sweet and pure Jin hyung knows people?" Suga gasps dramatically earning a punch on the shoulder from Jin. "Okay ouch."

"You don't know me. I'll call my friends, they will be able to get us in and get to safe then we'll drop the money off," He sighs clicking his phone off. " this up and I'll you little s up.