Glasses

Boy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You okay?" I asked the boy who was receiving a nurse treatment now.

He didn't speak but nodded his head with a weak smile.

"So, how many fingers are these?" I asked as I displayed my forefinger and middle finger making a V sign in front of the guy just so that I can make sure he wasn't hurt internally.

I witnessed him laughing at my action. "Stop laughing and tell me. Who knows if there's any injury to your brain or not? We shouldn't forget about brain alright?" I reasoned my action in a serious tone making him to laugh even more.

"What?!?" I mouthed in irritation as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Dummy, I can't see clearly without glasses" He said cutely. I could only hit myself in embarrassment. How did I forget that guy was practically tapping on the ground for his spectacles earlier? Silly me.

"Okay, I've done the wound dressing. Just rest for a while and then you can go" said the nurse as she gave me a quick glance. "Did he involve in a fight? Who did it?"

I nodded my head lightly and was about to describe her the whole thing when a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned my head towards him and he shook his head gently as if signalling me not to say anything.

"He slipped down on the wet floor" Okay, that might have been one of the most terrible lies of the decade. Whatever...

The nurse gave me a doubtful look but didn't bother to dig into the matter further. She then went to attend another student and left us two alone.

"Mind explaining?" I crossed my hands over my chest as I stared at him for answer.

"That guy's the son of the founder of this school" he said.

"So?"

"It's no use"

"You could have at least try first" I was really pissed off with his victim's mentality. Like seriously? Why would you let the culprit go off the hook?

"Do you think nobody has done that till this date?" He asked me in a serious tone as he continued, "The higher ups will just let him go with a warning and he doesn't care either. It's the us who will suffer from humiliation. It has been always this way"

"Wow. Hypocrisy at it's new level" I sighed annoyingly.

"Anyways, you should go Jennie"

"Uh, you know my name?" I was appalled. Like how did he know my ing name?

"You're quite famous actually"

"Wow really? Thanks" That's ridiculous.

"I know you won't believe it but trust me since I'm in the same class as you're."

"W-what?" Now that just earned a big ing gasp from me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter