flowers

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(so i'm back )

After practice seulgi went to the locker ready for her 3rd period in english with mr Im Jaebum one of her fav teachers .She alway loved learning new things especially english and dance nothing made her more happy though she wasn't the best in english mr Jaebum will always say she improved ( i kind of got into got7 lately XD , but don't worry it's a seulrene story). As she entered the class she saw the teacher in his own world listening to music and doing whatever on his laptob .

" still into music i thought you said you were not into it " she said as she removes his earphone  .

" i can do whatever i want miss kang and don't forget i'm your teacher " he replied trying to look serious before cracking a smile .

" Did you work on some new music sir " the bear asked with a smile .

"umm i'm still working on it . i could show you what i have done if you are good today now go and sit down " said jaebum while going back to his work on his computer .

Seulgi did as she was told to then plug her earphone in to listen to some music . If other teachers saw this they will have being shocked cause kang seulgi never does this .

10 min later some student entered including Irene and bogum . Seulgi was really about to throw up in but kept her smile on as they came to her .

" yah kang seulgi where were you at we looked for u everywhere " said irene pouting.

cute."If u went to my practice u would have saw me " she said with a pout before laughing . while conversing with them she found out Irene and bogum will be hanging out at irene's house . She was mad maybe because she wasn't invited or because of something else .

When everyone was in clause jaebum started his classe with verbs . 

"Ok so can someone give me a phrase in the present perfect ? " as expected no hand was up considering the fact that most of them applied to this class because of how handsome Jaebum was and maybe to be closer to the school must beloved couple .

" Really we did it last week . ummm Seulgi answer " said Jaebum.

The whole classe looked at her cause she was to say it in a nice way the worst at it , no one understood why she was in that class because of the teacher probably no cause she could him after school , the couple totally no she is practically always with them.

" uehhh i have gone to cuba with mr jaebum ? " she answered not sure of what she was saying . 

" Nice one though it will hardly happen " he said with a wink with which seulgi replied with a smile .

Irene on her side didn't like that eventually she took that class to keep an eye on those two cause she find odd the smiles they gave each other since last year .

Time flu quikly and they went to thier last period . Music  with miss IU , one of the most loved teachers in the school .

The most loved teachers were mr GD , Ms sunmi , Mr chen , ms IU , Mr jaebum .

The music class always ends quickly maybe because everyone always enjoy it .

After school seulgi headed to Jisoo locker where the goddess was talking with the school number one God , God park jihyo who was also the school president .

" oh hi seulgi " said jisoo with a goomy smile .

" hi jisoo hi Jihyo " she said with a wink .

" oh hi seul i didn't know u knew the new student " said jihyo with a suprised face .

" we are actually sisters well step sisters " she said a bit akwardly.

" oh i see " she replied with a sad smile cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter