Love is great

Love is great
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is not happy. He is majorly stressed with College and all the exams he has to study for and what does his supposedly best friend Jungkook do?

He forces him to go to a house party. He only has to go to support Jungkook and to help him with his crush on Namjoon. But what happens as soon as they arrive?

Right. He gets ditched by Jungkook so his stupid best friend can flirt with Namjoon. He should have expected it. Nobody wants someone else to watch while you are flirting with your crush. He doesn´t even understand why Jungkook insisted that he goes to this stupid party.

Well, there is nothing he can do about it. He might as well make the most of it and try to talk to some people.

Looking around he sees several people on the makeshift dance floor in the middle of the living room. Others are talking in small groups around the room. After inspecting the different groups he decides to head to the kitchen. All of the groups seem to know each other pretty well. If he wants to integrate himself into one he needs some alcohol.

In the kitchen is a group of people doing vodka shots. He decides to try his luck and talk to them. Alcohol is always a good way to make friends at parties.

“Hey, can you also pour me one?”, he asks the brown-haired boy with the bottle.

“Sure.”, he slurs and pours two shot glasses full, “Here, let´s drink together.”

“Okay. What’s your name?”, he asks after downing the shot

“I´m Hoseok, the host. Who´re you?”

“Oh sorry. I didn’t know. My best friend Jungkook dragged me with him. I hope you don´t mind that I came uninvited. And I´m Jimin.”

“No, I don´t mind. The more the merrier. My apartment isn´t even close to full. Come on let´s sit down and talk.” Happy that his goal to find someone to talk to was accomplished, Jimin follows Hoseok to a couch in another room and sits down with him.

“So how do you know Jungkook?”, inquires Hoseok after making himself comfortable on the small couch.

“Oh we are roommates and we have been best friends since kindergarten. We used to live next to each other in Busan. How do you know him? He only ever told me that you are a cool Hyung that he met”

“We met at college. He is in a dance course of mine.”

“Cool, you also dance?” Jimin loves talking about dancing.

“Yes, I love dubstep and street style dancing. What do you dance?”

“I do contemporary dance.” , he grins, his love of dancing showing in his face.

“Oh wow, that must be really interesting. Do you-”

“Hey, Hoseok care for me! I need attention and love” a boy interrupts Hoseok. Plopping himself in Hoseoks lap he is now laying half on Jimin as well. He has black hair and rather prominent features. He is really handsome.

“Hey, Taehyung. Are you drunk again? You are always so cute when you are drunk”

“Am not drunk.” the boy, Taehyung, slurs.

“Sure you are not. Here, let me introduce you to Jimin. He is a friend of Jungkook. You know, my dongsaeng from my dance class. I told you about him.” Hoseok chuckles and helps Taehyung situate himself so he can look at Jimin.

“Oh hi.” He waves “I´m Taehyung. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi, I´m Jimin.” Jimin giggles and smiles at the strange boy.

“Oh my god. You are so cute. Cute Jiminie” Taehyung exclaims “Did you see that Hoseok? I wanna keep him”, he whines like a little child.

“I don´t think you can keep him but I think you can ask for his number. Then you can meet him again.” Hoseok chuckles, he decided to be nice today and help his friend maybe land a date with Jimin.

“Hmm okay if you say so. Can I have your number?” he looks at him with such puppy eyes that he can´t resist. “Yes, you may have it. Give me your phone.”

“YAY!” Taehyung whoops and gives Jimin his phone. Jimin quickly enters his number. He decides to save it under Cute Jiminie. If the guy remembers this conversation it will be a dead giveaway that Jimin is also interested. He has obviously noticed how hot Taehyung is. He seems to be just his type.

He gives Taehyung his phone back who clutches it to his chest as if it was his most prized treasure. “I have the number of the cutest boy in town.”

“I think I am going to bring this one to his room before he embarrasses himself even more. It was nice meeting you and I look forward to seeing you around more.” Hoseok winks and drags Taehyung up and towards the door.

Jimin can only hear Taehyungs whine “I wanna stay with cute Jiminie” before they are out of the room.

Deciding that this was enough for today he starts his search for Jungkook.

He finds his best friend wrapped around Namjoon who is peacefully sleeping. After convincing him that they really have to go Jungkook and Jimin finally leave the party. Both rather satisfied with the night.

<>

The next morning Jimin wakes up rather late and enjoys snuggling with his body pillow in bed. He loves lazy mornings like that. He should probably get up and start studying for his exams but he decides to grant himself this luxury. It is probably the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter