πŸŽ‰γ€€#HAPPYEUNYEONDAY

γ€€γ€Ž HELLO!PROJECT γ€γ€€πŸ‘‹γ€€thanks for the memoirs.

Β 
Day 29th of september, hello!project held it's first ever birthday celebration for two of their members, kwon eunbi and im nayeon! the birthday celebration was composed with impeccable entrance by the members as they strut their way into the club's event area (though it said it's from jeongyeon's nostrils, who knows?) a day filled with games and laughs (of course, dares). with eunbi missing in action, nayeon took the hello!project's birthday wheel of fortune, a special wheel only for birthday celebrants, and won the perk of having a slave for 24 hours from which she chose jeongyeon. before the night ends (actually, it's late), mackenyu announced the winners for the best & worsts awards of the day. for the best and worst entrance, doyeon sweeped the partygoers and vote her as the best entrance. whilst the mackenyu got the worst, which he has no idea why people hates him so much.

lastly, the best and worst dressed. for the worst dressed, with someone judging if he's even wearing a pants, wonho took the title with him throwing some pants away after receiving his award. and for the best dressed, baekhyun strides his dashing suit (probably his only working suit) and won the night.

WITH ALL THESE, THE PARTY ENDED WITH SMILES AND MEMORIES THAT THESE PEOPLE MIGHT FORGET.Β