One

Mark My Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The porcelain skinned female pursed her plump lips, her hand perched upon the lap of a certain Japanese member, and fingers caressing the denim that acted as a thin boundary, separating roaming fingers and goosebump covered thighs.

"Did you hear that Dahyun-ssi?" A hoarse voice sounded, interrupting her train of thought, as she turned to the older girl beside her, their eyes locking with one another's. Shaking her head as a response, she asked a simple favor from the latter.

"You need to sing a song that you consider special," the speaking Japanese dancer smiled at the confused girl whose lips protruded into a frown. "As requested from a fan: a ONCE." Her eyes tracing over every intricate detail of her friend's (beautiful) face, Dahyun finally released the hand of her refuge and rock.

"Oh! Thank you Momo unnie," sending a subtle finger heart to the Asian woman, she continued on, hoping that she would understand the context of which she was speaking. "For everything since then until now!"

Dahyun - the girl who despised skinship - planted a peck upon Momo's crimson cheeks. However, she did not notice the disapproving stares of a certain member. The very member that had caused more trouble than not, all because of a single trait she possessed: unloyalty. Snaking around as some would identify such actions.

"So Dahyun-ssi, what song are you going to be singing for us today since your, 'vocals snatch wigs', as a fellow ONCE said." Proceeding to chuckle at the comment, the infamous host of Weekly Idol refocused his attention on the fragile figure.

"Justin Bieber's Mark My Words," the mere request ignited a fire within the hearts of the members, for they were well aware of the emotions that would follow suit. They were aware that two of their members were in love with each other, yet it was not enough to surpass the obstacles. And because of that, promises were broken, hearts became fragments of what once was a whole, and lips no longer professed the three words: 'I love you'.

They spoke solely of that intense feeling of heartbreak. They spoke solely of the regret that gnawed at them. They spoke of what once was a beautiful relationship, yet it is now a distant memory.

"Babe," a whisper erupted in the ear of the ballet dancer, arms secured around the defined curves of the penguin nicknamed member.

"Please tell me that she will be alright. I care for her and I have gotten to know her these past few years. For and to ONCEs, Dahyun is unable of lying nor holding back. I don't want her to be put under so much pressure because of her truthfulness. I don't want rumors to be spread about her, for the sole purpose that she coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter