Guess who's getting married

I now pronounce you a Bunny and Bear

A/N: Another age reversal joyri and seulrene fic. This time kids seulrene want to get “married” and who better to marry them than older couple joyri, sounds cute, enjoy

 

Park Sooyoung was at home spending time with her kid neighbor Kang Seulgi. The little 8-year-old is a sweet kid and they do have fun together. Her parents had to go out to visit a family member and asked her to babysit her for the day, which Sooyoung doesn’t mind.

 

“Okay, Seul. What do you want to do now?” The older girl asks the small monolid child who turns away from the television.

 

“Can you help me call Hyunnie!” Seulgi smiles with eyes forming crescents.

 

Hyunnie or Joohyun is Seulgi’s girlfriend and cousin to her girlfriend Yerim. Sooyoung thinks it’s cute how the two little kids refer to each other as girlfriend.

 

“Okay, we’ll call her.”

 

Sooyoung takes out her phone to call Yerim. Her girlfriend answers almost right away.

 

“Hey, babe. Is this a call for me or do I need to get Joohyun?”

 

“You know I’m not calling for you.” Sooyoung playfully teases. Yerim makes a sound on the other end.

 

“Fine, I don’t want to talk to you anyway. Put Seulgi on because I’m getting Joohyun.”

 

Sooyoung hands her phone over to Seulgi who looks excited to be able to talk to Joohyun.

 

“Hello, hi Hyunnie!”

 

The older redhead looks at how cute the girl is while she talks to Joohyun. It’s very cute and all but now it’s getting a bit too long.

 

“Alright, that’s enough. Hyun get your cousin.” Sooyoung tells the child.

 

“Okay, Sooyoung-unnie. Bye, Seul!”

 

“Bye, Hyunnie!” Seulgi shouts back so she can hear her. Yerim returns then and Sooyoung mentions that she and Joohyun should just come over.

 

“I want to see you, babe. Clearly the kids have to see each other.” Sooyoung notices how Seulgi looks somewhat down now that she isn’t talking to Joohyun anymore.

 

“Okay, we’ll come over. Do you need me to bring anything?”

 

“Yes, bring food!”

 

“Of course you ate everything.”

 

“Hey, I got a kid here!”

 

“Sooyoung-unnie ate all the chips!”

 

“Quiet, Seul. I did no such thing.”

 

Yerim laughs off the silliness of her girlfriend and says she’ll be by soon with Joohyun. When the dark haired girl gets off the phone she walks over to her little cousin and picks her up.

 

“Ready to see your girlfriend?” Yerim teases.

 

“Are you ready to see yours?” Joohyun teases back and that makes the older girl laugh in amusement. She does love spending time with her kid cousin and will babysit her often.

 

“Okay, fair enough. We’ll go see them.”


 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung tidied up the house a bit and then ordered pizza just in case. Seulgi was so focused on her cartoon she barely heard Sooyoung who was asking her what she wanted with the pizza.

 

“Chicken wings, but don’t order for Hyunnie because she doesn’t like chicken. She likes coke, so please order lots of soda!”

 

“Your girlfriend is a little weirdo. How can she not like chicken?” Sooyoung sighs and places her order to be delivered. While they wait for both the food and both their girlfriends. Seulgi takes off suddenly and just before Sooyoung can ask her to where is she going. The doorbell rings and it’s Yerim and Joohyun.

 

“Hi, babe.” She hugs Yerim first and gets a hug from Joohyun too.

 

“Hi, Sooyoung-unnie.” Joohyun waves and looks around for one particular person.

 

“She’s around somewhere.” The older redhead tells her. Joohyun thanks her and goes to see if she can locate Seulgi somewhere in the house. Yerim gets immediately pulled into a hug and kiss. Sooyoung feels like it’s been forever since last seeing her other half, although it probably wasn’t that long in reality.

 

“You act like you haven’t seen me in years.” The shorter girl teases.

 

“Maybe I missed you.”

 

“I missed you too.” Yerim promises. “Okay, now be useful and help me with these bags.” She gestured to all the extra snacks and food.

 

“Fine, but you’re going to have to motivate me.” Sooyoung points to her lips. Yerim rolls her eyes playfully and kisses her girlfriend on the lips like she wants.

 

“Are you happy now?”

 

“You know I am.” The redhead nods as really why wouldn’t she want extra kisses from her girl. She does wonder where Seulgi ran off to so suddenly. The child could be anywhere in the house but she’s not too worried as Joohyun will probably track her down in no time. Joohyun is indeed looking for Seulgi as part of the reason why she and Yerim are here is to spend time with their girlfriend’s.

 

“Seul?” She calls out.

 

“I’m out here.” Seulgi can be heard from the backyard. Joohyun walks outside to see the monolid girl with her back turned and seems to be making something.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Close your eyes. You can’t look yet.”

 

“Okay, sure.” The shorter girl laughs and covers her eyes because Seulgi asked her too. Seulgi finishes what she’s making with the purple flower and then gives Joohyun a quick kiss on her cheek.

 

“Alright, let’s go.”

 

“You’re not going to tell me what you’re doing?”

 

“You’ll find out, promise.” Seulgi smiles and Joohyun takes her by the hand so that they can go inside. Once inside they see the two older girls in the kitchen putting away some of the snacks and drinks Yerim brought over.

 

“Oh, there you both are.” The taller girl says when she notices the two kids.

 

“The pizza will be here soon, but if you guys are hungry now. We have snacks.” Yerim tells the kids and shows them the different snacks they have. Joohyun immediately grabs the assorted fruits in a cup. Seulgi of course grabs herself some Pringles as everyone expected.

 

“One day I’m going to stop you from eating so much Pringles.” Joohyun says in a considerate tone that really shows how much she cares about the monolid girl.

 

“Oh, yeah right.” Sooyoung snorts a laugh. There’s no way anyone’s getting that kid to stop eating those chips.

 

“What?” Seulgi looks up from her chips. Joohyun simply wipes the crumbs away from her cheeks.

 

“Never mind, Seul.”

 

As they wait for the takeout Sooyoung ordered earlier. The older girls are so preoccupied with looking at things on social media. Seulgi thinks this is the perfect time to show Joohyun her gift and ask any important question.

 

“Oh my god, babe! Do you see this post!” Sooyoung shouts and laughs at something on her phone.

 

"I know, right! What is she thinking posting stuff like this!" Yerim nods in agreement with her girlriend, and they both laugh together now.

 

“Adults,” Seulgi shrugs as she will never fully understand them. She then turns to Joohyun and smiles.

 

“Do you want to see what I made for you?”

 

“Yes, I really do. What is it?” Joohyun wonders curiously.

 

Seulgi presents what is a flower shaped like a ring. It’s adorable and purple which is her favorite color. Joohyun knows her girlfriend is so talented in art and creating things. She just didn’t expect for this.

 

“It’s really pretty, Seul.”

 

“I made it for you. Want to marry me?” The sweet way she asks this makes Joohyun’s face turn so red. She immediately hugs Seulgi and agrees.

 

“Yes, of course! We can ask the unnies to marry us.”

 

Seulgi agrees as that’s an excellent idea. Sooyoung gets the takeout and is just about to call everyone into the kitchen to eat when she and Yerim both get a shock.

 

“You want us to do what!” The older couple scream together.

 

“Marry us.” Joohyun says like it’s the most normal thing to be said. Yerim and Sooyoung exchange looks with one another before looking at the two kids. Both whom are looking up at them with patient faces.

 

“Um, what?” The dark-haired girl questions.

 

“I asked Hyunnie to marry me and she said yes, so we’d like it if you could marry us.”

 

“Can’t we just eat first?” Sooyoung asks because this is completely crazy and she hopes the food will distract the kids from their crazy thoughts.

 

“Okay, but please marry us after.”

 

“Yeah, well have some pizza!” Yerim says and hands over slices to both Joohyun and Seulgi. They leave the kids to eat and go somewhere to talk privately.

 

“What the hell is wrong with them!” The taller girl shouts in disbelief. If she knew that bringing Joohyun and Yerim over today would result in such craziness. Sooyoung knows she wouldn’t have suggested anything.

 

“They have to be kidding, Soo. I mean they’re 8-years-old.”

 

“Okay, let’s go back and eat. Hopefully they’ll forget all about getting married.” Sooyoung uses air quotes around married. Of course they eat and right after the kids are asking them again.

 

“Well, are you going to marry us or not?” Joohyun wonders.

 

“Well, I guess so.” Yerim shrugs and pulls Joohyun with her to the side. She might as well try one more time to talk some sense into her cousin. Sooyoung as well takes Seulgi to the side.

 

“Seul, are you sure little buddy! I don’t think you’ve thought this whole thing through.”

 

“I already asked her to marry me and she said yes. I made a flower ring too.”

 

“Aww…” the redhead thinks to herself as it sounds sweet. She still has to try. “You’re really sure about this?”

 

“Well…” Seulgi looks thoughtful. “We’re too little to get married for real, so this is until we can.”

 

“Alright.” Sooyoung nods. “It looks like I’m about to perform a wedding.”

 

Yerim has the same talk with Joohyun more or less. As she has to know what the heck her cousin is thinking.

 

“Have you been drinking too much of that soda and not going to bed on time?”

 

“What?” Joohyun mouths.

 

“Never mind, are you serious? You want Soo and I to marry you?”

 

“Yes!” The little girl nods. “We can’t get married for real yet, so it’s like getting married until we can, understand?”

 

“How did you get so much older than me when you’re only 8?” Yerim sighs and touches her forehead. “Okay, guess we’re having a wedding.”

 

It’s the very last thing Yerim and Sooyoung thought that the would be doing on this Friday afternoon. But here they are in the backyard about to marry two 8-year-olds. Sooyoung can barely keep a straight face it’s too much.

 

“Well, we are gathered here today for the wedding of…” Sooyoung pauses and has to hold in her laughter.

 

“Say it like you mean it, Sooyoung-unnie!” Joohyun demands.

 

“We would at your wedding.” Seulgi reminds the older pair.

 

“Okay, fine.” The dark-haired girl sighs. “We are gathered here to witness the wedding between Seulgi and Joohyun. Two crazy….”

 

“We’re not crazy.”

 

“Fine, these two children who want to be together forever. We wish you a long and happy marriage. Seulgi do you take Joohyun to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“I do!”

 

“Joohyun do you take Seulgi to be your lawfully wedded wife?” Yerim asks.

 

“I do, of course.”

 

“Now, we pronounce you bunny and a bear! You may now kiss the bride but just cheek kisses!”

 

“Bunny and a Bear!” The kids shout together.

 

“Don’t be upset with us when that’s what you are.” Sooyoung shouts back.

 

“Oh, yeah. Well you’re both a turtle and a chicken!” Joohyun lets them know. The couple stand stunned but can’t deny what is truth. They simply tell the two kids to kiss already as they are “married”.

 

“Thank you for marrying me, Hyunnie. When we are older I hope you’ll marry me for real.”

 

“I will. Don’t worry, anyway. What about you two?” Joohyun asks the older pair.

 

“Us?”

 

“When are you two going to get married?”

 

“Haha!” Sooyoung laughs and pushes the kids inside. “That really is none of your business, children. Now go inside and play!”

 

“Okay, but you’re not getting younger. Do you want to be old and still not married to one another?”

 

“These brats!” Yerim thinks and grabs each kid by their shirt collars. “Seriously go play or watch tv or something. Enjoy married life!”

 

“Okay, we will. Come on Seulgi-yah!” Joohyun takes her by the hand and they disappear into the living room. Sooyoung sighs and leans into her girlfriend for support.

 

“Can you believe the nerve of those children? Asking us when we’re getting married like it’s their business.”

 

“I know, it’s okay Soo. They’re the television’s responsibility now.” Yerim gestures to the two little kids now watching tv and out of their hair for the time being.

 

“Thank god, I mean it's not like I wouldn’t marry you eventually, babe.” The taller girl promises. “Maybe after we finish school and get settled.”

 

“We’ve got time for that Soo.”

 

“Yeah, that’s true.”

 

The two older girls stand and just watch the kids. They are really an adorable pair indeed, no matter what.

 

“You know of all the things I thought we be doing today. I didn’t think we’d be marrying two 8-year-olds.”

 

The shorter girl nods and thinks this is probably about the very last thing they should have been doing.

 

“Me either, by you know. There are worse things to be doing on a Friday afternoon.” Yerim says and then looks to the refrigerator. “Should we treat them to some cake and ice cream? It was their wedding day after all.”

 

“Sure, why not. Hey Mrs. Bear and Bunny. Do you want some cake?”

 

“Yes, please!” The two kids agree. “Thank you, Mrs. Chicken and Mrs. Turtle.”

 

The older pair laugh some and roll their eyes at the two silly kids.

 

“You heard them, Chicken!” Yerim bumps her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“You be quiet, turtle!” Sooyoung also bumps her girlfriend’s shoulder back. They grab bowls and spoons for the cake and ice cream and sit down with the children.

 

“Sooyoung-unnie, can Hyunnie and I go to your real wedding one day?” Seulgi asks with eyes forming crescent shapes.

 

Sooyoung nods with a warm smile and pinches her cheek.

 

“You got it, Seul. You’ll both be front row at our wedding.”


 

A/N: it was a cute idea that came to me almost right after I wrote the Girl Scout one, so I hope you guys liked this fun oneshot and thanks for reading ^^