Seven

Beautiful Whispers

"I HATE MYSELF !"I shouted and cried loudly.

"Unnie..it's not your fault !"Krystal said and leave the room.

There was this guy,tall and good looking...what was his name again?Ohh..Heechul.

"Hmmph...Sica...why are you doing this?"He asked me calmly.

"Don't get closer or I..."I said and grabbed a knife beside me.

"Nothing will settle if you act like this and worst..you'll die for nothing."Heechul said to me.

He slowly approached me and grabbed the knife from my hand.

"Who are you?"I asked him.

He was all silent and smiled to me.

End of Jessica's P.O.V

Heechul's P.O.V

"Who are you?"Jessica asked me.

I was silent and smiled to her.

"You'll remember me."I said and turned away.

I stepped out of the room and was approached by Krystal,Jessica's sister.

"Onew oppa..this guy made my sister happy and calm.I think he should be beside my sister."Krystal said to Onew.

Onew was looking all depressed and sad towards Sica's action.

"No..Onew should be by her side.He deserves it more."I said.

"NO ! NO WAY ! You should be by my sister side.If she's with Onew oppa,she'll get angry and might kill herself.It's for her best"Krystal yelled at me.

"Krystal...I need to talk to Heechul for a second."said Onew and then,pointed to me.

"Stay away from Jessica.You don't deserve to have her."Onew was looking straight at face.

"LEE JIN KI ! Are you risking Jessica's life or something?She might be dead by now if she's see you."I yelled as I was pissed of Onew's action.

"SHE'S MY FIAANCE ! She'll have to face me everyd----"Onew was cut as he saw Krystal was running towards him.

"IT'S UNNIE ! She's searching for you,Heechul oppa."Krystal said as she was worrying about her sister's condition.

"AAAHHHH !"An unknown screaming came from Jessica's room.

Onew was running fastly to Jessica's room.

"Onew...wait ! She might be more angry when she sees us !"I yelled.

I stopped as Jessica was about to throw things to Onew.

"Go away ! I don't want you ! I want Heechul right now ! Go away !"Jessica yelled as soon as she saw Onew standing infront of her.

"Jessica...don't !"I warned as she was about to throw things.

"OUT ! Onew oppa !"Krystal was in rage as she saw her sister was so angry.

Onew stepped out of the room.

"Heechul ! Don't go away ! I don't have friends here !"Jessica pouted as she was feeling lonely.

"Jessica...Do you remember me?"I asked as she was acting weird.

"Actually,I remember you.I didn't forget you."Jessica turned her head down.

"Why did you do this to Onew?"I asked as my best friend was rejected.

"I don't love Onew ever since and never loved him."She said and cried.

"So...why did you engaged with him?"I continued to asked.

"It was an arrangement between my family and him."She said and looked at me directly to the face.

"You should tell him so that he won't felt hurt and sad."I called for Onew and let him inside.

Onew looked happy and smiled at Jessica.

"Onew...I don't really love you.I'm sorry but I don't love you like the way you loved me."She cried and looked at Onew.

"But...I've been loving you."Onew said in a sad tone.

"Sorry..."Jessica said again.

Onew turned to me and was staring with a hateful look at me.

"You made my Sica like this and I'll never treat you like a best friend anymore."He said as he grabbed my arms.

"I'll wait for you,Sica."Onew said as he walked to the door.

Jessica stared at the empty space.

"Is it the right choice?"She asked me.

"Yes...you should go on with your life and meet your true soulmate.He'll be near to you."I said as I was walking closer to Jessica.

Our face was only a few inches a way.

"Heechul..."She called for me.

Quickly,I pressed my lips slowly to hers.I could taste her sweet strawberry lips.

"I love you,Sica.Do you love me?"I broke the kiss and asked her.

"Yes....I love you too,Jung Hee Chul."She said and blushed a little.

To Be Continued...

_____________________________________________________

So Sica...wasn't really forgeting Heechul.She did that because she was

pity of Onew.She loved Heechul than Onew.Will updated two or three

more chapters today.