Three

The Hows of Us [BangLyz]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another is end. Another day will start. Another boring day again. I just got up and I see Namjoon woke up early than me. He is now sitting in the dining while drinking his coffee silently. Watching him like this, I remember the days when things are right for the two of us.

[FLASHBACK]

"Good morning Love." I hug Namjoon from the back as he is enjoying his coffee.

"Good morning my Babysoul." I just chuckled in what he calls me. He turns around to me and Im standing in front of him. He hug my waist and he buried his head on my tummy as I carresed his hair. 

"Im excited to have a family with you, Soojung. Im imagining the little Soojung and little Namjoon running in this house." 

I smiled and sit on his lap. "Dont worry, we are getting their. When I finish my med school and become a doctor, while you become a best world known artist, we can build a family of our own. Trust me, lets work together and help each other." I said and look at him. His morning looks never failed my heart to beat fast. I really love you so much Namjoon.

I lean closer to him and give him a chaste kiss. I really love this guy, I really cant afford to lose him. Namjoon is my life, my everything, my strength. I love you.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Hey, why are you standing there? Are you not gonna hug me, like you always did before?" 

I glare at him and rolled my eyes. "In your dreams Kim." I said and I heard him chuckled.

"Should I make your usual coffee?" I stop walking when he said that. I miss this moment, when he will make me the coffee that I didnt taste for how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter