Scrapes

Injured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She’s too young to be called a mother but no one can deny her maternal and protective instincts. Irene just can’t help but make sure that her members are well and in good condition, emotionally and physically. Irene cooks and feeds them. She used to iron Yeri’s uniform and wash their clothes. And now, she’s following around a drunk Seulgi.

 

Seulgi and the other Red Velvet members had some wine in a vineyard while filming Level Up. She wouldn’t admit it but she’s a little weak in drinking. Her eyes start closing, her cheeks reddening and her lips tugging up into a smile after a few glasses of wine. There are good effects of the alcohol in her system, however. For one, she gets another boost of confidence and peppiness; and second, she doesn’t think much and just follows her instinct – which is to stick to Irene. For her, those are good effects.

 

Irene pulls Seulgi up the stairs of the cellar although she’s a little tipsy as well. Once they’re out and walking along the vineyard, Irene breathes in the fresh air and she feels the effect of the wine wearing off. She follows Seulgi around the vineyard since the latter is goofing around, posing in front of every camera she sees. It’s honestly adorable but Irene wants to make sure Seulgi doesn’t get herself hurt trying to complete this mission in her head. It hasn't been long, however, when Seulgi slips down.

 

Seulgi sees Yeri trying to take a picture of herself with the vineyard at her back. She wanted to be in it too so she stumbles around the maknae and tries to pose while sitting only to end up slipping since the ground she stepped on was slightly downhill. She laughs at herself a little, knowing fully well that the wine has something to do with her latest blunder. She feels a stinging pain on her left knee, however, but she ignores it for now and carries on with the filming.

 

Irene’s eyebrow shot up when Seulgi fell. She laughs a little but looking at the younger woman’s expressions closely after, Irene knows there’s something wrong. She connects the dots and immediately knew that Seulgi is probably hurt. She doesn’t know if it’s just a simple bruise or a scrape but she’ll have to take a look at it later.

 

Once they were back to their hotel and given some time to rest, Irene calls Seulgi to her room. She makes the cute, jumpy bear sit down on her bed. Irene turns around and tries to find the first aid kit she packed herself. “Yah, pull down your pants.”

 

Seulgi, still slightly affected by the wine, gasps over dramatically. She pulls the waistband of her pants up and closes her legs. “Unnie, don’t!” She blushes a little at the reason she is thinking as to why Irene asked her to pull down her pants. “It’s still early a-and there are people outside. Joy and Yeri also invited me out to play and I already said ye- ah!”

 

Irene flicked Seulgi’s forehead. “What are you talking about? You got hurt when you slipped down earlier, didn’t you? Let me take a look.” Irene blushed as well. If her command was taken out of context, it would only be normal to think it was for ‘that’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter