Morning Flight

Odd
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Myungsoo POV -

I feel my phone constantly vibrating under my pillow; I let my hand slid under the pillow and lazily and sleepily search for my phone. I squint my eyes open and look at the time and see it was already 5:45 am. I groan in annoyance as I turn the alarm off and put it back under the pillow and turn around and wrap my arms around the sleeping angel beside me. Yesterday was a busy and eventful one for him since we had a photo shoot as a group and he had a live stream event with Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeollie afterwards.

I was actually with them at the studio and I was silently laughing at the corner as I see him go crazy and play badly. He was so excited and happy for being able to be seen on live shows after so long of being inactive. He was really thrilled when Seonho hyung told him he’ll have a schedule together with Sungyeol and Dongwoo hyung, he was starting to feel bored and depressed in constantly being holed in his house especially since we are told to keep a low profile from the public eye until everything is settled after our recent and controversial contract renewal.

Anyway last night I manage to witness Sungjong go crazy and dance energetically and might I say weirdly. It was nice and refreshing seeing him act like that since he would rarely act like that on cam, he would only do those things when he is genuinely happy and outright having loads of fun. Though I honestly find it weird that he was chosen to take part on that live stream event since we all know that he’s bad with game consoles, more like he is generally bad at playing any sorts of games that’s trending right now. But whatever the reason may be I'm glad they let him join because I get to see him all hyperactive and happy. Plus the fact that he gets to flick Sungyeol’s forehead also.

After the live broadcast I drove us to my house, it was really a great idea to bring my own car, we didn’t have to be driven back by our manager after the filming and we got to spend our much deserve alone time plus no nosy Sungyeol and a hyper dino. As we head towards our house I can see from the corner of my eyes that a smile is still etched in his beautiful face and seeing him happy I can’t help but be also happy. It’s been a while since he got to interact and entertain his fans.

I'm sure he missed that the most and what he really wants to do for a while now but couldn’t. My train of thought was put on halt as I feel Sungjong move closer to me and as he clings to my body like a koala hugging his tree. His warmth emitting onto my body and I can’t help but feel even more cozy and sleepy. I couldn’t help the smile that escapes my lips; I also tighten my hold around his slim and y body.

I'm sure he’s still tired since after I parked my car and we got inside our house things escalated rather quickly and we both got lost in the scorching lust that suddenly took over bodies. Our lips feverishly mold as one as our hands roam messily and enthusiastically on our body. To put it simply we left a trail of clothes on the floor and messed up our newly washed bed sheets real good. So it really was an eventful day for us and a tiring day for this y and ethereal angel beside me.

I feel my phone started vibrating again and I groan as reality come crashing back again and as I give up on accepted my fate. Today I'm bound to Taiwan, this time I'm alone travelling going there for my solo fan meeting, which is also the reason why Jjongie stayed over so that we can spend some time before I leave.

I carefully untangle my hands around the still sleeping rabbit and gently remove his arms and legs that are entangled all over my body like vine. I took my phone from under the pillow and turn the alarm of once again and before I head towards the bathroom I took one last glimpse on our bed and I couldn’t help the smile that etched on my face as I see Sungjong sleeping comfortably and all snug on our bed.

Once I finished doing my morning routine and finished taking a quick shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and rub my hair with a towel as I walk out of the bathroom, I took a quick glance on my bed and see that I manage to stay quiet seeing how the light sleeper is still dozing off to dreamland. A fuzzy feeling filled my stomach as I see him hug my pillow and his flawless and delectable legs are tangled in the thick black blanket.

The contrast between the dark shade of the blanket and his fair and smooth skin is really a sight to see and the reason why I like the color black, it makes Jjongie’s pale skin tone stand up even more than usual like he lighten everything up with simply existing or being in the said dark room. He’s a sunshine that brightens up my world.

I removed my gaze from the magnificent view with so much difficulty as I then head towards our walk in closet. As I open our bedroom door I then hear byul meow and suddenly emerge out of nowhere and rub his body on my leg and I crouch down and rub his body and behind his ears for a few seconds I then stand up and let him follow me as I head towards the next room that we turned as our closet and choose my outfit for today.

I grab a pair of boxers and put it on as I then grab a black sweat shirt and black shorts. And as I deemed myself ready to go and fully dressed I then head to the kitchen and started getting byul some food. I pour some of his cat food on his food bowl and I put it down in front of him and being the well behaved cat that he is he didn’t moved without my consent. I grab his other bowl and filled it with water and put it beside his food, I rub his head again and let byul eat his breakfast.

I wash my hands and I then started making myself some coffee to wake up my still lax body and eyes, it might also help my reluctant body and mind to fully function. I was mindlessly stirring my cup of coffee and I was about to look at the clock when my eyes got a glimpse of a beautifu

Please log in to read the full chapter