Chapter 1 - First Meeting

Their Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae Young could hear the fast beating sound of her heart.  Her hands now and then Slipped from the handle of the bicycle because of her sweaty palms. She never felt this much anxious before, even not when she auditioned for YG Ent nor leaving her family and moving to South Korea when she was just 16.

The day is finally going to come, the day she and her team members waited for, the day when all their hard work, pain, struggle , sacrifices are going to get paid, and the day which is making her more anxious and nervous.

 She always enjoyed cycling on the banks of Han river especially when she has a hard day, the cold breeze and the sound of the river always make her emotions calm. But, this time they failed to do their job.

Chae young removed her left hand from the handle and gently touched her chain that was hanging on her neck. The chain had a  Alphabet pendant  “ROSE”.

Rose/Rosé this what she is going to be called here after. A sudden wave of emotion hit her again, Her mind was not with her totally. She was thinking How people going to react after they debuted. There were plenty of girl groups debuts every year but not all will shine. She was scared of the fate of her band. Will people accept them, will they accept their music, will they accept her? Will all their hard work and struggle will get paid.

She was thinking about the future and forgets to look at the byecycle that was coming fast towards her. Before she gets backs to the reality her bicycle strikes with the opposite bicycle and both of them tumbled on the ground.

“Am, really sorry it was all my mistake, I should have been careful, I’m really sorry”, She apologized endlessly and tried to lift the bicycle that was on her.

“It’s ok, It was my fault too I was enjoying the music and I dint see you coming, am sorry “, she heard a gentle voice replying to her.

She lifted her head and tried to look at the person who the voice belongs too. The sun was already gone to the other part of the world and it was dark, but with the help of the Moon light she managed to see his face. But, to her disappointment that guy’s face was covered with a mask and only his eye’s was visible.

His eye’s where shinning in the moon light and instead of lifting her cycle Chae Young started to admire his eyes.

“Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?” she was back from her admiration when he questioned her in concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine, how about you? Are you hurt some where? Am really sorry..”.

“No, I’m okay”, she was stopped by his response.

Chae young sighed in relief and before she speaks her phone started ringing and the screen flashed Lisa’s name.

As soon as she swiped to talk she heard Lisa yelling, ”Park Chae Young, you know what’s the time is? It’s 9 pm and You are still out there alone? I need you to be here in 10 mins or else I’m going to sleep with you in your bed tonight.”

Chae Young could hear 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter