Chapter 1 ~

I Like The Way You Are

 

Doojoon, Junhyung & Yoseob are staying together while Hyunseung, Kikwang & Dongwoon staying together too. They leave separately but their house is near to each other. Easy for them to meet when they are bored.

Yoseob, who have some feelings towards Doojoon, feel sad when Doojoon told him that he and Chorong are together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-rewind back to the time-

 

Yoseob & Junhyung was watching tv. Without Doojoon, Yoseob feel lonely. The house is quiet like there is no one living. If there is Doojoon, Doojoon will make some noisy by disturbing him or Junhyung and that makes Yoseob like Doojoon. Even though Junhyung and Yoseob like to argue/fight to each other, Yoseob feel awkward with the quietness in the house. Yoseob broke the silent.

 

“Junnie hyung, hmm… Where is Doojoonie hyung? I have not been seeing him from the morning. He didn’t tell me that he is going out.” Yoseob asked Junhyung with his wanted-to-know face and showing his cute face on Junhyung.

“Yah! Wae make that face on me? *laughs* Doojoonie hyung go out with that someone.” Yoseob mouth gasps. He shock after he heard what Junhyung sentence.

*Who is that girl?* Yoseob keep on thinking about it. He really wanted to know who that girl is. His heart is hurting. But he still ignore the pain.

“Junnie hyung, w-who is that girl? Do you know h-her?” Yoseob say with stutter and his face change to worried and scared.

“A Pink class from A Cube High School. Yah Seobie, wae you look so…worried? Is there something I don’t know? Junhyung smirks at Yoseob.

 

*What?! A Cube High School? Isn’t it beside Cube High School? A Pink class? Are they together now?* Many conclusion is on Yoseob mind. He feel like every feelings is on his body; sad, disappointed, angry, and confused.

After he heard what Junhyung said, he keep on dreaming looking at the window. Even Junhyung called his name many times, Yoseob just ignore and being a freeze guy.

 

“Yah Seobie! Gwenchana?” Junhyugn shake Yoseob body slowly.

“N-neh hyung…” Yoseob stop from his dreaming.

“I call your name many times, can’t you hear it?” Junhyung feel and suspect that Yoseob are keeping something from him.

 

Suddenly, someone open the door.

 

“Junnie, Seobie, I’m back!” Doojoon said while taking off his shoes.

“Junnie, guess what, I am tired.” He jump and sit on the couch between Junhyung and Yoseob.

 

“Wow Doojoonie, what did you do with her?” Junhyung was curious. Even he ask that question, his face was looking at Yoseob who had been looking at Doojoon without blinking his eyes. He want to know why Yoseob behaving weird just now.

“I never do anything to her. But …” Doojoon face Junhyung and said “She accepted me Junnie!” with his shout voice.

“Bwoh?! She accepted you?” Junhyung try to disbelief it.

“Neh! She accept me. And right, me and her is together.” Doojoon back to his normal sitting.

Junhyung can see Yoseob face changed after Doojoon announce that Chorong and he are couple right now.

“Congratulation hyung! Take care of her.” Junhyung said to Doojoon and pats Doojoon shoulder.

“M-mianhae hyung. I want to have my shower.” Yoseob voice was definitely different. Not like usually with his happy voice tone. Yoseob walk in front of Doojoon & Junhyung and both of them looking at Yoseob walking. Junhyung feel something is going on.

 

“Yah! Junnie! Did you and Seobie fight to each other again?!” Doojoon asked Junhyung and look at him with his derp face.

“Ehh? Don’t blame me! I don’t know anything. Well Doojoonie, I’m proud of you.” Both of them laughing while Yoseob in the toilet, crying …


===========================

 

It has been 4 months, Doojoon & Chorong had been together. Doojoon feel happy, and he is quite busy now. He never spent his much time with Yoseob & Junhyung like usually he did.

 

At the Cube High School;

 

Yoseob & Junhyung walking together to school. Everyday, every time, when they walked together, Yoseob never make any smile or his hyper mood like usually he do when Doojoon always walked with them like last time. Junhyung try to make Yoseob back to his own self, but he can’t.

Every morning, Doojoon is the one will wake up first. Even before Junhyung and Yoseob wake up, he is the one who left the house first. And it makes Yoseob feel sad as he can’t say “Good Morning” to Doojoon like usually he do every morning.

 

Doojoon always fetch Chorong from her house, and send her to school. Every time when Yoseob & Junhyung was walking to the school, they will saw Doojoon and Chorong walking together, holding hands and smiling. Yoseob can’t hold it anymore. His heart is hurting more deeply.

 

“Seobie! Junnie!” Doojoon shouted and come to them with Chorong.

But Yoseob, leave them ones Doojoon reach at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knowthis chapter is really ! Mianhae everyone if the story is not good. *bows*