Final.

One Winter Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Felix and Changbin were boyfriends and it was known to none. They knew each other from childhood as their parents were close to each other. Sleepovers were frequent and they loved spending time with each other.

Winter was the favorite season of Felix as he loved to stay warm in his blanket and drink something hot. It was two weeks after Christmas when Changbin came over to cuddle. His boyfriend was bored of being alone and needed a companion. In addition to that, he couldn't wait to introduce his new puppy to Changbin. Felix got a five-week-old Pembroke Welsh Corgi as his Christmas gift and he couldn't be happier than this. Felix wanted Changbin's help in naming his new Corgi as he couldn't come up with a cute name.

When Changbin arrived, he saw a fort made out of pillows and blankets and Felix outside of that fort, watching something on TV. He pecked his cheek and a puppy slowly came out of that dwelling, approaching Changbin. The puppy sniffed Changbin's hand which was on Felix's lap and put his paws on the hand, giving it small . He was a curious puppy and kept sniffing all over Changbin's body. Changbin let out a giggle and ruffled the puppy's hair as the puppy continued to sniff and him all over.

Felix just left the bed without a word to make hot chocolate for them. He took his half-empty Nutella jar and did wonders with it. Pouring the final outcome into two mugs and adding marshmallows as the cherry on the top, he rushed upstairs to see Changbin playing with the puppy. Knowing that the puppy would make a mess or cause destruction, Felix decided to call Changbin and leave the puppy alone for some time. In addition, chocolate is dog poison and he would be tempted to eat it. The puppy was tempted to chew anything. He de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter