Final

Stubborn in love

 

 

He usually keeps count until his seventh shot, but by now he’s lost track after his fifth. It’s also the fourth (or fifth maybe?) club he’s visiting, spending way too much time backstage at the first one. He’s been celebrating his successful DJ-ing, taking shot after shot. It’s been his hobby as of late and he can’t help but travel the country whenever someone mentions his name and the word party in one sentence.

This time he’s at Gwangali, beach club after beach club, although only the first one offered him a DJ-ing position for the night. He can’t help but party, accepting drinks from men and women alike and getting himself hammered with the amount of alcohol. He’s dancing, grinding on strangers, but never letting anyone him or take him into a private place.

He knows his price and it’s really high, barely anyone can afford him.

Hyungwon likes fun, loves dancing and being the center of everyone’s attention whenever he goes. It’s just how he is, growing up spoiled and being spoiled continuously.

He’s at yet another club that night, no care in the world for the time or his state. There’s a cute guy offering him a drink and he almost catches his name, before he’s pulled to the dancefloor, where he unleashes his inner beast. Hyungwon manages to rip apart a few buttons of his shirt and lets the cute guy grind on him for a while, before he theatrically pushes the guy off himself and mingles with the crowd, finishing his drink before anyone else manages to drug it.

It has happened once, but Hyungwon was thankfully saved before any major damage happened.

He exits the club and is about to clumsily wander toward the next one, when he senses a presence not so far away. He decides to ignore it just for one more place, where he’ll get even drunk, drinking into oblivion just because he can. Everything he earned today he’s going to lose in the alcohol, but money is not the problem. It hasn’t been a problem for a few years now.

He’s let into the club without any major obstacles and the bass immediately makes him relax. He goes straight to the table nearest the dancefloor and climbs it as gracefully as his drunken system allows him to, and just starts dancing, the flow of music takes over his body and he’s lost.

He does not recognize the song, it’s the beat that’s leading his body, making him perform all sorts of sultry dances, no care in the world.

He’s drunk, so drunk he only knows how to have fun now.

He’s falling, falling into extended hands of unknown people and then he’s swimming in the crowd, slowly losing his senses, the alcohol overcoming his whole system.

Hyungwon vaguely feels how people put him on the floor and he’s led to the bar by some random guy, his hazy sight not able to focus and judge if the guy is worth his presence, but he’s offering a free drink and Hyungwon could never say no to that.

He ditches his (probably) ugly and tries to keep himself steady while he’s drinking his (probably) last drink of tonight.

Winking at random people who seem to want to catch his attention with their doubtful attempts, he finally exits the club. The fresh sea breeze doesn’t really sober him up in the least, and so he stumbles forward, paying no mind to the people he passes on his way.

Strangely enough, he knows here he’s going. As if... as if his heart was the one to lead the way.

Quarter later he finds himself in the dock, his feet somehow taking steps with more certainty. He arrives at his destination, finally boarding one of the more expensive looking yachts. He does so without hesitation, having done that uncountable times before.

“No matter how hammered you are, you always manage to come back home. How is that?” A voice asks him and Hyungwon only smirks, struggling out of his shirt, ripping the remaining buttons off in the process. The other man only clicks his tongue.

“I actually liked that shirt on you, guess I’ll have to order another one now. Naughty kitten, aren’t you?” The latter asks, and Hyungwon only smirks and this time, pulls his pants off, not causing any damage this time. He throws them carelessly somewhere into the depth of the cabin. Another tongue clicking, this time followed by a hiss.

Hyungwon decides for a quick shower, wishing to wash off all the smells and dirt he’s gathered on himself during his visits to the club.

He doesn’t hear much noise, not even when he exits the shower and puts on some loose boxers. He’s almost sure these aren’t even his, but it’s not his concern.

“You’re such a good boy, Hyungwon.” The voice says and Hyungwon only turns to the right, with a slight scowl on his face. He barely notices a silhouette pouring out of the shadows of the cabin and snorts.

“You know I’m not intimidated by your creeping vampire walk anymore, Hoseok. It’s about time you stopped doing that.” He complains and sits on the red leather chair, reaching for a fashion magazine and opening it at random page.

“Will you ever stop trying to hide your real feelings Hyungwon? Your heartbeat picked up and I can see how your face is starting to blush. And no, don’t give me the ‘It’s alcohol’ bull, you were perfectly fine when you boarded the yacht.” Hoseok explains, having crossed the cabin and now, he’s only a step apart from Hyungwon’s body, looking at him expectantly. The latter only snorts and covers himself with the magazine even more, visibly trying to hide his obviously blushing skin.

“You drank so much today, I’m truly amazed you found your way home. It’s a pure sign for you to finally give up your façade and just admit it.” Hoseok teases, slowly dropping to his knees.

“Admit what exactly?” Hyungwon tries, although his voice is trembling, god only know what thoughts are running through his mind now. The magazine is returned to the table, and Hyungwon’s gaze lands on Hoseok, who is currently hovering over his abdomen, kneeling between his legs.

“Why do you bother with underwear every day?” Hoseok smoothly changes the topic, his fingers Hyungwon’s abdomen, teasing him and pulling at the elastic of his boxers. “You know the drill, yet you always cause trouble.” He scolds and pulls the underwear enough to reveal some of Hyungwon’s V-line and a gathering of tiny two-dots like mostly healed scars on the sides of this hips.

Hyungwon doesn’t respond with anything. Of course he knows the drill and how much of a handful he usually is for the latter, but it never stops him from showing off his independence.

Hoseok pulls his boxers down slightly more, enough to reveal his skin, but not enough to let show from underneath. Hyungwon finally looks down, the moment his gaze lands on latter’s dark bangs he threads his fingers through his hair and keeps a firm grip over it. The action has Hoseok baring his fangs and Hyungwon gasps. He always claims he’s not intimidated by Hoseok vampire features, but even three years of their relation isn’t enough for him to just get used to it.

Three years ago, he bumped into a man while taking a stroll by the river Han in the middle of the night, and then met the very same man during a board meeting in his agency. He learnt that the man, Shin Hoseok, was actually a composer and lyricist in the company, where Hyungwon was signed for his modelling career.

Three years ago, when Hoseok revealed his identity and proposed a contract, agreeing to provide him a luxurious life at the snap of his finger, in exchange for blood.

Funny how the contract was supposed to last only a year, and so was its legal duration, yet there they were still, three years later, without any actual contract binding them anymore.

“Admit it.” Hoseok tries once again, already working on the patch of skin he’s about to pierce with his fangs. He has his tongue stuck to Hyungwon’s skin, hoping the enzymes in his saliva will dull the pain at least a little. Hyungwon claims he’s used to it, but Hoseok would never intentionally hurt the other, thus his caution. The latter is silent, but the trembling of his knees and slightly accelerated breath is enough to reveal his true state of mind.

He’s anticipating.

Hoseok smirks under his nose and proceeds to massage the skin, hoping to bring his iliac vein slightly more to the surface, as well as gripping the boy’s hips tightly to keep him still. He teases him with nipping at the now reddish skin with his teeth, eventually earning himself an impatient huff from Hyungwon.

“Shh, my love. I’ll proceed now.” He whispers and Hyungwon’s head just lolls backwards. Hoseok smirks for the last time and just dips his fangs into Hyungwon’s skin, his precise bite enough to have blood oozing out of the wound. He up immediately and the latter releases a moan, immediately slapping hand over his mouth, the other pulling at Hoseok’s hair.

“You taste like vodka. Or is it a mojito? How many did you have today, kitten?” Hoseok asks, blocking the blood flow with his tongue, immediately lapping up and swallowing when he’s done asking.

“Oh shut up and just , you .” Hyungwon slurs, getting more and more light-headed, due to both alcohol and the blood-loss.

Hoseok doesn’t take long, he knows better than to overdo Hyungwon, especially when the latter is weakened enough from partying the whole night. He seals the wound once he’s drunk enough and releases Hyungwon, who only bucks into the air and moans once again, his lips parted just slightly.

It is where Hoseok leaves an imprint of his bloody lips, only to it off him a second later. Hyungwon releases the latter’s hair and feels Hoseok rearranging his underwear. He’s done for the night and they both know it. Hyungwon’s not surprised when Hoseok just gathers him in his arms and lifts him up as if he weighs as much as a feather, and takes him to their bedroom, laying him softly on the bed.

He’s still hazy, but certainly can feel the way Hoseok snuggles up to him, shirt and pants gone, clad only in boxers and nothing more. He’s almost spooning him from behind, but keeping a safe distance.

“You need to eventually admit that you love me, Hyungwon-ah. Your attitude is one, but cheating yourself isn’t healthy, you know that. I claimed you such a long time ago, you know it’s not beneficial for either of us for you to keep on wavering with your words. I’m getting hurt here.”  Hoseok whispers, brushing Hyungwon’s hair with his fingers, listening to latter’s regular breathing. He checks on the wound and seeing it’s closing nicely, he lets go of the underwear. “If you don’t want me, why do you always come home and spend the night in my bed? For the last three years you haven’t as much as let anyone else touch you, it’s always me. Make it easier for both of us and accept my claim already.”

Hoseok’s chest is puffing with emotions. It’s not the first time they have this conversation, or rather he leads his monologue while Hyungwon keeps quiet but always listens to his words.

“Vampire claim won’t change anything. I even agreed to leave my claiming mark somewhere else and not on your neck so it won’t interfere with your career. But please, kitten. Please accept me already. I only need your consent, an official one.” Hoseok is close to begging, he’s almost ready to continue, when Hyungwon suddenly turns around on the bed, now facing him although his eyes are closed, and just wraps himself around Hoseok like a koala. His face is right under his chin and the vampire swears he can feel faint, shy kisses on his collarbones.

It’s certainly enough to shut him up for now. Hyungwon tried this method so many times and it worked, but this time… this time Hoseok senses something is different. Hyungwon’s heartbeat is frantic, his palms are clenching around the comforter and he’s all sweaty.

“Kitten?” He whispers and tries to pry Hyungwon’s face from him, but the latter refuses, keeping his hold strong. He kisses Hoseok’s neck this time and snuggles into him like a real kitten.

“I’m yours.” Is all he whispers, barely there, barely audible but Hoseok’s heightened hearing abilities catch his words just right. He wants to kiss Hyungwon, but knows better than to interrupt him now, when the latter finally gathered himself enough to break his façade and admit truth.

“Don’t go all proud on me. You’ve known this for ages now.” Are Hyungwon’s next words and like that, Hoseok knows his attitude is back. “But I want to accept your claim.”

“So just do it.”  Hoseok spits out, impatience growing tenfold with Hyungwon’s every word. His heart, although beating in a slightly different way than Hyungwon’s suddenly speeds up. He would certainly blush if it wasn’t for his porcelain, vampire complexion.

“Tomorrow. For now, kitten needs his beauty sleep.” And with that Hyungwon finally relaxes, but never lets go of Hoseok’s body, keeping him as close as possible, and letting him kiss his head as much as he wants.

Tomorrow it is, then.

.

.

.

.

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading, I really hope you enjoyed ♡

Comments are always appreciated :3