[Final 1]

Mortem

"Channie, you promised that you would never leave me right?" Baekhyun asks as he stares at his boyfriend, holding his hand tightly. Afraid that once he lets go, the boy in front of him would just disappear.

"Baekkie...I would never leave you for the world..." He pressed a kiss on the petites male's forehead. Making the said male blush and smile under Chanyeol's eyes.

Little did Baekhyun know, how easy it was for someone to break their promise. That nothing in the world is as simple and as pure as what he thinks. No matter how sweet and loving the person can be.

Baekhyun had always tried his best in doing everything, but when it comes to Chanyeol's he is willing to give up anything for the tall male. Even if it means giving up his own happiness just to see his lover happy, even if it's not with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

On the day of their third anniversary. Baekhyun decided to do something really special for his boyfriend, who had been so patient and loving towards him. Always making sure that Baekhyun lead an easy life for him. Baekhyun knew that his insecurities were the reason for stopping them into moving into the next stage in the relationship.

Having with his boyfriend.

But yet he felt that it was the time and that it was worth trying to overcome his fears after all his lover and sacrifice so much for him.

He smiles as he takes the day off early from work and heads to the florist to get a bouquet of flowers and to the grocery store to buy a bottle of champange, before heading home. Happy to know that he is finally doing something for the love of his life.

Baekhyun slots the key and unlocks the door to their shared apartment to hear noises coming from deeper in the house. Baekhyun frowns and puts the things that he bought by the door and feels his way around to get around, not used to be without having Chanyeol who greets him by the door everyday, since he left work early without telling his lover. As he walks deeper into the house he realized that it was coming from their bedroom and he was getting worried that something might have happened to the tall male. He increases his pace as he gets closer. The sounds were loud and clear now... baekhyung could hear grunts and thuds coming from the room as he quickly opens the room door, clearly worried that his lover might have fallen off the bed from his nap. But the smell of sweat and an unfamiliar perfume hits his nose as he frowns a little. The perfume belonged to neither he nor Chanyeol...so it should be someone else.

"Channie are you hurt? I heard thuds and grunts from outside. " He asks out loud as he slowly makes his way over to the bed. Not missing the sound of a slient squeak and gasps coming from the bed. Knowing that someone else was present in the room. But he choose to ignore any possible things that could be happening in his head.

"Baekhyun!! What are you doing back so early?!! You should have called me!" Chanyeol quickly scrambling off the bed and putting his pants off after pulling out as he makes his way over to his small lover. Leaving the other male not please with the turns of events and had a frown on his face as Chanyeol signs him to leave the house as the taller male turns his lover out of the room to distract him.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!! You are not stopping and leaving me hanging in the middle of for an who can't even see you or even lets you touch him and only whines about his insecurities to you that makes you irritated and annoyed that you would have to come fine me?!" The male shouted from the bed, causing Chanyeol and Baekhyun both to stops in their tracks as the words sinks in.

"Sehun!! You do not say another word!!" Chanyeol scolds the male on the bed with a deep frown, about to turn back to explain the whole situation, but feels his hands being pushed off his smaller lovers shoulders gently. Baekhyun takes a deep breath as he slowly turns to face his boyfriend with a broken smile as tears streams down his cheeks.

 

 

"I-Im sorry I interrupted something... I will just take my leave now. I didn't mean to intrude... I-I got champange and left it at the hallway before coming in. You guys can have it instead... I don't know what got me to buy it..." Baekhyun mumbled, afraid that Chanyeol could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Baekhyun.... I-I...." Chanyeol tried to reach out to hold the smaller male. But Baekhyun just smiled and shakes his head, taking a step back away from the love of his life.

" It's okay Chanyeol...no need to explain. I understand why you would do it... I get it. I have been a burden to you all this year's and I am sorry for never being able to give you the happiness that you wanted and needed. I know now... I'm sorry for tying you down to such a useless and handicapped person like me. Chanyeol...you are free now from me. That's my last anniversary present to you. I wish that you forever be happy with him. And that he can make you happy in ways that I could never, because I can't see... I'm sorry that my blindness was the cause of you being unhappy..." Baekhyun turns away quickly as he stumbles out of the room, sobs breaking out as he feels his way out of the house. Hurt beyond words that he left his walking stick behind. As he leaves a little part of him wishes that Chanyeol would fight for them and not let it go...and that if Chanyeol was to apologise, Baekhyun would forgive and hug his lover in his arms. Because he loves his so much that he was willing to let it all slide just to have him back in his life.

But in reality, no such fairy tales exist. Chanyeol just heaves a sigh and runs his hand through his hair, thinking that he will go after Baekhyun once he was done. Since...how far can a blind man go. Turning back into the room to carry on with what was stopped. The room was once filled with moans and grunts once again.

Who would have thought that Chanyeol never got a chance to chase Baekhyun back. Because he was right...how far can a blind man go.

Baekhyun had walked right straight into the busy road not knowing as he cries his heart out with each step he took, that no one could react fast enough to pull the poor boy out of the path of an incoming car. Leading to the death of both the heart and the soul of a pure and loving male who was betrayed by the once person he loved with all his life.

 

 


Thank you for reading this~ 

Please do comment down if you enjoyed the story~
I was thinking of doing a sequel to this one shot. Please do comment down and tell me if I should. Hehehehehe~