One Soul in Two different Lifetime

The Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

The loud cheering of the trainee from the wide field arena can be heard, different realms have gathered their child to learn about controlling and enhancing their powers. 

This place was built to make sure that each child of the four realms, would be using their ability to help in regaining the natural order, which is slowly dying because of the night of uprising that the alpha Vampire had lead. 

Since that day, the Enchantress casted a strong magic throughout the four realms to protect the place from the rebels. 

Jiyeon's POV 

I walked into this rotten place with a distaste look. I have always wondered what it feels like to be out there, be able to unleash my true strength.

Vampires have always been deemed unworthy to be in protection of the Enchantress, so we made sure not to get anymore bad reputation, I had to pretend weak, and It just builds up more anger inside me. 

I placed myself away from the other trainees, even from my own kind. 

I observed the surroundings, they were all too eager to listen. And I just let time pass by. 

" Why are you isolating yourself? " Sunyoung, A mage from the realm of Enchantress. She is the only one who has been brave and careless enough to talk to me. 

" I just don't want to take part on any of those nonsensical fights. I could take them all down, but ofcourse I would not be allowed to do so. " 

She laughed at me, not the kind that I would take disrespectful, but the kind that is a bit admiring? " Jiyeon, you must be daydreaming, you're just a vampire., I don't mean to insult your kind, but a mage could simply throw you out of the field. " 

Yes, that's true. 

That is why their kinds are far more superior than ours and the lycans.

But I'm not JUST a vampire, Their magic does not work on me, I mean, I can resist them. I sometimes pretend I don't because I didn't want to raise attention. 

" well I could run back to you, faster than you can imagine if you do that." 

She smiled at me and raised her hand and said, " Jiyeon can fight Eunjung on the exam battle!" 

" What!?" 

"Well, I guess we can both agree you're not fast enough to stop me there. Best of luck Jiyeon. " she smiled, I almost want to choke her but I had no choice but to agree. And my kind started howling for me.

I breathed in and out. Eunjung? What do I know about her? Uh. Aside from the very obvious mix blood she has, her parents are from the realm of Lycans and Humans. 

Humans, they were the reason behind the uprising, our Alpha vampire did not want to protect them anymore, and the Enchantress have kept her oath and exiled those who have harm anyone in the human realms.


Eunjung has been loved by all realms. She is always on top of the rank, I guess that is why they favour her more, and she has won a lot of battles, which the likes of me could easily win. 

" Okay on our exam battle Eunjung and Jiyeon would be on the line for the battle of realms. " 

I walked alone, again,away from our kinds and to the woods, I stayed here for a while just until dark. Then I sensed someone watching me. The half blood. 

" Have you decided which realm you would represent? Lycans or Humans? " 

She showed herself, she kept her posture calm even if I had just insulted her. " You don't have much to be proud of as well. " 

I gritted my teeth and quickly run to her side, and whispered. " Your kind have taken part on that night so stop coming at me like vampires were the only traitor in this place. You're half useless and half traitor so--" she stopped me and wrapped her arm around my neck, I quickly spun my body around her to change position, now I'm the one with the tight grip around her neck, and my other hand is holding her chin upward to stop her from biting me. 

" Did not see that coming half blood?" 

I must have angered her even more with that term that her eyes changed into charcoal black and the core has a hint of feral yellow. 


She has summoned all her strength and surprisingly pushed me far back and we got eight feet away from each other, that energy destroyed the trees around us and created a loud sound. 

I did not move yet, I just waited for what she will do next, she quickly made her way to me and punched me on the chest which have made me step back, and at the same time she went to my back to hit it with her knee cap that made me feel alive with excitement, I could finally hear the cracking of my bone ribs and spinal, and the pleasure of it being whole again is what I have craved for. 

I smiled inwardly, she could be someone I would enjoy fighting. No wonder she has gained the highest rank. 


She gave a series of strong punches, and even hit the back of my knee in an attempt to make me go down.  

 

I  retaliated with one heavy punch and it made her fall down to the ground that easily, I walked to her calmly and stepped on her neck and pushed her to the ground and has resulted to a massive crack on the soiled ground, I smiled and grip on to her cheek and squeezed it to lift her up to the ground, and then suddenly she smirked at me as if mocking me. 

She peels off the grip that I have on her hand, and her body just healed almost as fast as mine did? how is it possible that she can still summon strength ? She is a half blood right!? 
 

" I wish to continue this on the battlefield with you. " and she dashed away from me,

And I only realized the possibility of her telling this story, this is why I never want to take part on those battles.

But I was still left with this hunger inside me.

How can she possibly match my powers?
 

 

+++++++

Present time 

Eunjung walked inside the university and breathed heavily, " Here it is Ham Eunjung, you did it. You got into the same university as hers." 

she smiled widely and stare at the building of fine arts. 

"Heol this is so big. How can I find her here?" She suddenly sighed in hopelessness, she wanted to go to this school for one particular person only, Lee Jihyun, but at the sight of the building it would take a miracle for her to be at the same classroom or block as hers. 

after some time of walking around , "Heol!" She jumped in shock when she noticed the time on her vintage-like wrist watch. She run with all her might just to get to her classroom, luckily she's already at the 5th floor , but the room number is at the end of the hallway and she is on the other end. 


When she got to the room it was in chaos, students are busy chitchatting, there is no professor yet, 

" Aish. All that effort for nothing. " she fished inside her pocket to get a handkerchief cause she is bathing with her own sweat, " Damn." the girl cursed inwardly when she remembered that she kinda fell asleep in the bus and the handkerchief must've slipped from her hand. 

She tried to panickly look inside her bag for something she could use, she didn't want to get inside the room looking like a beggar. 

She walked looking for a restroom at the same time digging inside her bag, and that multi tasking didn't go so well, she bumped into someone, but it wasn't too hard. 

She immediately bow her head and apologized " Sorry" she kept bowing and did not even look at the girl infront of her. 


The blonde girl giggled sweetly. "It's okay ." 

Eunjung looked at her, she was really pretty, she didn't even notice that she was staring too long, she had been looking for this girl all morning, and now without effort she bumped into her. Lucky, miracle. The Gods must be cheering for her, she thought. 


"Did you badly bump your head? You must be in shock. " Qri jokes to her. And it snaps Eunjung out of her trance. 

"mian-hae." She said, obviously stuterring compared to when she did not know who she bumped. 

"Forget it. " Qri looked inside her fancy handbag, it was way too girlish for Eunjung, she would puke if those were given to her to bring to shool, but looking at Qri, she makes it fabulous and she really looked like a princess. 


"Here" Qri hands out her pastel pink handkerchief. But Eunjung just looked at it, surprised again. That made the princess-like girl giggle once more, so what she did is, she took Eunjung's hand and lend it to her "take it. It's not like we don't live in the same neighborhood. "

Eunjung' s POV


My heart beat is incredibly fast, she remembers who I am!? She remembers that we're in the same neighborhood!!?


I could feel the joy running through my veins, and there are butterflies in my stomach. Qri, the girl that I've been admiring since highschool noticed me! And more to that is that she is aware of my existence. 

I was still in the same position wiping my sweat using Qri's handkerchief, and I still couldn't believe it. It smells so good. After I fix myself I still feel like Im on cloud nine and I couldn't walk back to our room yet, I never got that far anyways. 

"Don't tell me you're one of her admirers? " A woman's voice suddenly startled me, I looked at her, she's a bit taller than Qri, but not taller than me, she has a long black hair, her eyes are, uh, I can't see them she's wearing shades, and wearing a black pants and blue shirt which compliments with her white skin, and she's holding a frappe.


I just look at her, nonchalantly like I would to any person I meet or talk to, Except Lee Jihyun. She took a sip on her drink and took off her shades. She's exceptionally pretty as well, her gaze are sharp that it would leave you intimidated, at the same time hook into it. Heol, did I get into a celebrity school? But ofcourse my princess still looks prettier. 


Her eyes start rolling as if telling me to start talking cause she is getting irritated. "Yah pabo! Are you deaf or mute? " She bursts out to me. 

"No" I answered softly, "  I just talked earlier and she's calling me mute, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter