Chapter 1

LEARN TO LOVE YOU

"Chaeyoung! Come down here. Dinner is ready!" Urgh! My sister is really loud as in loud!

I quickly stood up and went out to the dinning area where they are gathered.

What's with the face? Why are they so quiet? Did I murder someone? Nah!

I sat down and eat... Silently.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Dad called me in flat tone. I turn my head to him.
"Ne, appa?" I asked.. why? So serious?
"Ahmm. Now you are soon to be 2yr college. I think I need you to manage our company." He said. 

What?! So what if I'm 2yr college?? What's the big deal? And now he is saying to handle our company?! Why is that?!

"What?! Why me? Why Jihyo unnie? And why Tzuyu?" I said in pissed tone.

"Chaeng, remember that I manage our restaurant. Just want you to know." Jihyo unnie rolled her eyes. Tsk! This Thomas really!

"Why me?! You know I hate business!" I said.

"Chaeng, just want you to be my substitute if I'm gone in business trip. Not everytime. Please, this my first favor to ask." Dad pleaded me.

"So there is a second?!" I said in mad tone.. really mad tone.

"Yeah, so will you do my first favor? Not every time, i know you have knowledge handling business." He said.

"Fine! Promise me dad that it won't bother me when I'm doing my things, esp school dad." I said calm tone. They all smile.

"Yes! Thank you dear! I will brought you anything!" My mom said.

"Anything huh? Anyways why? Will you always away because of business trips you have?" I asked.

"Yes, dear. We will be gone for a month we will leave next month." My mom said.

"What? So you will let me handle the company for a month??!" I asked.

"Yes. Just a month Chaeng. Please.." my mom pleaded.

"Fine fine! I have no choice either" i rolled my eyes.

"Where is Tzuyu?" Jihyo unnie asked and we all look around the house.

"I think she's out." I said.
"That girl! She is so stubborn!" My dad said really mad.

Yeah, she always out and went home at midnight. So stubborn right? And sometimes went home drunk. Well we are college now.. so i think it's ok. But not that always.

"Don't worry dad. She'll be home. I'll handle her." I said and continue eating.

After we eat. I forgot there is another favor that they will asked me. What is it about? I'm scared but I'm curious at the same time.

"Dad! Mom!" I yelled. They look at me and also my unnie.

"What is it?" They said.

"What is the second favor you want me to do?" I asked and furrowed my brows.

"You will know tomorrow" My mom wink at me.

I shrugged and run to my room.

I call my little- no my tall younger sister. She will be dead if she continue this

"Yow where are you?" I heard some music not so loud.
"Party unnie, wae? Did dad mad at me?" 
"Yeah. Better to come home now. And apologize to them." 
"I'll be home now." She said and hung up.

She must be stubborn but have a soft heart like mamon (it's bread haha). Though dad is always mad at her coming home at midnight but she always apologize and they always forgive her. We are just worried you know. 

It's saturday now.. and Monday is the start of school. I didn't hate school, but I'm bored attending class. Imma smart kiddo you know? I can get an easy grade without listening..  it is natural ...my knowledge is enough to have higher grades... We inherit it to our parents. Our parents is hella smart both of them. So me, Jihyo unnie and Tzuyu we are smart, really smart. 

You must be wondering about what we are talking about earlier right? We our the owner of one of the biggest construction company... hmmm more like engineering company, we build buildings and known now as a famous building in Korea, well we build it. A lot of famous building like YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment and so many talent agencies and buildings. About the restaurant thing that my big sister said it is our second business. Our grandmother gave that to us and my dad gave that to me sister who is 3 yr college. Me and Tzuyu are in 2 year college. Just saying. 

I am now killing my boredom here at my room. I'm playing NBA at my PS4 until I heard a loud noise outside of my room.

I think Tzuyu is home I thought. So I pause and went out and go to down to living room. Then I saw Tzuyu looking down while my dad is nagging and shouting to her. I went close to my dad and my sister stop me by pulling my arms.

"Let her, she need to know her mistakes" She whisper to my ear, and I nodded.

I can't stand and listen to my dad saying some harsh words. I hate seeing her looking down and can't say anything but to admit her mistakes.

"How many times did I tell you not to go home late?! You always disobey my rules! You are still young to go out and have some party anywhere! And you always come home midnight! YOU ARE SO STUBBORN SON TZUYU!" My dad yelled at her while she is looking down.

She is not crying in front of our parents, she always cry to us. She looks ok outside but she is so soft inside. She is just staying strong and not to show her soft side. I hate her seeing like this again. As her unnie I need to do something to make her change..

"Dad.. I think it's enough." i said and my dad look at me.

"I'll talk to her. Just don't shout at her. I know she know's her mistakes." I added while smiling at her. 

My dad leave with my mom. My sister Jihyo went to her and hugged her. 

"Please Tzuyu, don't do that again. Please listen to me, to us, ok? We can't stand here listening to you and seeing you scolded by out parents. They are not mad at you. They, we, are worried to you. What if something bad happen to you? We don't want to see you like that. So please... stop we are begging you." Jihyo unnie cry while we hug her and she cry to us. 

"Please... listen Tzuyu. I hope this is the last time we see you like that. And if you will out please tell to us and also to our parents. So we can know where are you. And please don't come to parties and clubs, for pete's sake Tzu!" I said and cry..

"S-sorry unnie. It won't happen again. P-promise." Tzuyu said and cry. 

After that dramatic scene we head back to our room and rest for tomorrow's 2nd favor. 

 

•••

End here :)