Chapter 22

This is how you get her back(taeny ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

knock knock

"I'll get it."

Taeyeon just nodded. It's already dinner time, and she hasn't said a word since the Siwon and Nichole incident this morning.

I walk over to the door, and I'm suprised by two of my favourite people in the world.

"Jiwoong!Tiffy!" I exclaim as I hug each of them. They embrace me back with a laugh, immediately sending a grin to my face. "I missed you guys!"

"We missed you two. Especially did little Tiffy here."

Tiffy brings her arms up, as if asking me to carry her. Because this girl has me whipped, I crouch down and lift her up.

"I missed you,kiddo. What brings you here?"

"Little Tiffany's sleeping over for a few days while Jiwoon's out of the state," I hear Taeyeon monotonous voice behind me. "Hey Jiwoong. Hey kid."

"Who pissed in your cereal, Tae?" Jiwoong asks with a quite bothered look in his face.

"Don't piss me off, oppa," Taeyeon warns,making Jiwoong scowl.

"Aunt Taeyeon,hi!" Tiffy greets in an attempt to lighten's my girl's mood.

Taeyeon finally smiles. And genuinely at that. "Hi,Tiffany."

I know that wasn't meant to me,but it warmed my heart to hear her say my name in such a warm tone.

",Tiffany, and little Tiffany, I'lll go ahead. I got work. Take care of my princess, okay? You know her school routines," Jiwoong say. We say our quick goodbyes and he leaves.

I carry Tiffy to the dining table and have her sit on my lap. Taeyeon walks towards us and sits across.

"How are you Tiffy?" I ask.

"I got a star today!See!" She holds her hand out and shows me the red stamp behind her plam.

"Wow! I'm so proud of you, Tiffy! How did you get it?"

"I got the highest score in our quiz!"

"It's and Tiffany thing," I joke. "All Tiffany"s are smart."

She laughs. I glance at Taeyeon, and I catch her looking us warmly. But she looks away as soon as she realizes I can see her.

"Do you want dinner,kiddo?" I ask Tiffy. "I didn't make enough lasagna because I didn't know you'd come,but I can cook mac and cheese or onion rings or something."

"It's okay, aunt Tiffany. Dad and I ate already. But do you have ice cream?"

"We have cookies and cream. Is that okay?"

She nodes eagerly. "That's my favourite! My second favourite is strawberry!"

With a smile, I stand up and sit her down on my chair. "Cookies and ice cream, coming up!"

I open the freezer and check for the tub of ice cream. Opening the container and realizing that only a quarter of it is left, I decide to give the whole thing to my favourite kid. I stick a spoon inside and walk to the dining table to find Taeyeon laughing again.

Taeyeon has sauce on her cheek while Tiffy has a bit of Lasagna on her shirt. Judging by the view, the two are using spoons as catapults to hit each other's faces with Lasagna. Looks like I'm babysitting two kids tonight. 

I can't help but stay out of their sight for a few minutes. I don't even care about the mess anymore. I just want to see my two favourite girls happy and playing.

"Ha! you missed!" Tiffy exclaims.

"It's not fair! I have a bigger head so it's easier for you!" Taeyeon laughs out.

"You just have a big head."

"Oh no you did not just say that."

The next thing I know is Taeyeon is on her feet while laughing and chasing Tiffy around the table.

"You can't catch me!" Tiffy says.

 "OH,yes I can!" Taeyeon replies when she scoops up her niece and tickles her all over.

Yup,I'm in love.

Once the two are finally resting and allowing themselves to breathe while they're sprawled on the floor after at least 10 minutes of playing, I enter the dining area.

"Ice cream's her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter