Final

Can I kiss you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can I kiss you?

Characters : Cha Eunwoo & Moon Bin

 

Moonbin was looking at his friend from apart. Eunwoo was studying seriously his script for his new drama.

Moonbin was a bit jealous, but he never mentioned it to his best friend. Actually, he wasn't jealous of his success but because he was in a romantic comedy. One day he'll have to kiss that girl. And it made his heart race and somehow it made him angry.
He's not so sure why he felt like that — the actress is not “that” beautiful. She's nice I guess. A little old for Eunwoo.

Sanha touched Moonbin softly, he turned around quickly, feeling like he was looking at something he wasn't supposed to.

“Wae?” Mumbled Moonbin, flushing.
“Why are you looking at hyung like that? You should help him instead.”
“What? How? Plus I wasn't... Looking at him.”

Sanha laughed loudly, Moonbin looked at Eunwoo, afraid he would be disturbed. He hasn't move an inch. That man's attention was fully on his script.

“Hyung, you were looking at him for like 10 minutes. And it's not the first time I catch you doing that. Just go ask him if he need helps or do something else. It's weird.”

Moonbin frowned at his younger friend who was always speaking his mind too freely. Sanha noticed he went too far, said “Mianae” and turned around, going to his room.

He was right, tho. Moonbin was looking at his friend for too long. He was weird.

Before he could do anything, he heard Eunwoo sighing loudly in the living room. He had a hand on his face hiding his script while grunting.

Moonbin walked to his friend, sitting next to him. He stayed far from him a little without knowing why.

“Are you okay?” Asked Moonbin, silently.
Eunwoo sighed again, then looked at his friend. He had a serious face, frowning.

“I'm done. I'm so done Binnie.”

Moonbin smiled shyly at his friend. He was usually more cheerful. Why was he down like that?

“What is it hyung?”

Eunwoo winced, his face became pink.

“I shouldn't have say yes to this show.”
“But you want to be an actor. Plus it will be pretty popular, I'm sure you'll a super idol after.”
“Ne... Maybe. But this... This is too much. I-I can't do that.”

Moonbin looked at his friend puzzled.

“What? Do you have to do a scene or something?”

Moonbin would have like it. But he kept this thought for himself.
He smiled, trying to reassure his friend. He waited until his friend found the courage to speak.

“No... Actually it would be less... Weird for me.”
“So what is it then?”

Eunwoo sighed again. Moonbin noticed his friend was becoming shyer, more red.

He gave his script to his friend, looking away.

“Mi-rae is looking at Kyung-seok. They are outside their apartment.

-Can I kiss you?
-What?

Kyung-seok smiled. Mi-Rae blushed.

-Ne.

Kyung-Seok grab Mi-Rae's hand, then kiss her softly. Mi-Rae blinked, then kiss Kyung-Seok back.”

Moonbin blinked. So they will kiss in the next episode. He smiled at his friend, but his heart was hurting a little.

“So what?”

Eunwoo was acting weird. He was looking away, shyly.

“I can't do that.”
“What? Why not? She's gorgeous. Stop acting like a child. What did you think when you applied to be an actor in that drama? It's a romantic comedy, of course you will kiss a girl.”

Eunwoo hide his face, even more red.

“It's not that I don't want, it's because I don't know how.”

Mooobin blinked.

“What?”

Eunwoo looked away again, even more ashamed.

“I....”

Moonbin gasped.

“You're joking right?”

Eunwoo looked at him, a terrified look in his eyes.

“Oh... But hyung, you had girlfriends when you were younger. You told me.”
“Ne... But I never did more than holding hands.”
“But you're 20! And you look gorgeous! You gotta be joking me. Are you telling me Sanha has more experience than you?”
“Maybe.”

Moonbin was surprised by his friend's confession. He would have guessed Eunwoo had done almost anything possible with a girl yet. “I guess he's more innocent than I thought.”

Moonbin smiled at his friend with his puppy eyes.
“So what, you don't have experience? A kiss is a kiss. It's nothing complex. You'll be fine.”
“But I don't want my first kiss to be with a stranger...”

Eunwoo was looking even more away. His face was as red as his lips. Moonbin scratched his neck.

“Who do you want it to be with then? And when is your recording? I'll try to find someone for you.”

Eunwoo sighed, throwing his head back.

“Tomorrow.”
“What? You are filming that part tomorrow? We don't have much time. How about a girl in Fantagio? They are all interested in you. I'm sure we can-” Eunwoo cut him quickly.
“No, the girls in Fantasio are not my type.”
“Okay. Don't you think you are a little difficult here? You want to kiss someone before tomorrow but can't accept the most beautiful girls we know.”
“I know...”

Eunwoo stood up, throwing his script on the couch and walked away to his bedroom.

“Aren't you forgetting your script?”
“Whatever.”

Eunwoo let Moonbin alone in the living room. His friend was acting strange.
But what was weirder was how jealous he was since he knew Eunwoo wanted to kiss someone before tomorrow. How he was speaking casually of giving his first kiss to someone, someone who wasn't him.

Moonbin frowned. He shouldn't have those thoughts. He knew he had no chance with Eunwoo. After all, he's his friend. Friend can't be a couple. The best they can be is bestfriend. Which they are — he thinks.

Why did he fall in love with him? He closed his eyes. He was doomed. He'll surely get heartbroken and he knew it.

He took the script, curious. Eunwoo's character was a lot like him. Silent, mysterious, but he also had a lot of differences — like how bubbly and joyful was Eunwoo.

Moonbin liked watching the drama on TV. He was feeling butterflies every time his friend was on the screen. He was smiling shyly when he was doing something cute or cheesy.

Kyung-seok can be Mi-Rae's — but Moonbin wished Eunwoo was his.

Eunwoo had written few things on his script — notes for himself, how to act. How to say things.

He noticed there was his name somewhere. He blinked when he saw it, because he was doubting. It really is, his name.

“Binnie.”

He frowned.

He looked at the script.

“Kyung-seok look at Mi-Rae silently. He his stressed because of his thought. All he can think about is the kiss they exchange.

The butterflies in his stomach never stop.((Binnie))
Mi-Rae smiled at him, he smiles with his most loving smile.”

Why was it here? Probably a mistake, or maybe he just wanted to ask him something, and he wrote his name.

The day passed, at 9PM, Eunwoo was still in their bedroom. Moonbin came to see his friend with food. He knocked before getting inside, even thought it was his room too. After all, they are two young adults.

“Hyung?”

He opened the door slowly, just to see Eunwoo sat awkwardly in his bed. He was frowning, his fists clenching. He didn't move when Moonbin spoke.

“I-I... Here's your food for tonight...”

Eunwoo stand up, walking next to his friend. He had a strange expression on his face. Stress? He wasn't sure.

“Can I kiss you?” Asked Eunwoo.

Moonbin dropped the food on the floor.

“W-what?” He flushed right away. His heart was rushing. Eunwoo was looking at him, silently.

As Moonbin wasn't saying anything, Eunwoo blinked, smiling shyly.

“The script, Binnie, can you help me with it?”
“I... Uh... What do you want me to do?”
“Can we practice the part I just did?”

Moonbin blushed even more.

“You want to practice your kissing scene with me?”

Eunwoo smiled brightly. His cheeks were pink, but not as bad as Moonbin.

“Ne.”

A million thoughts came in his mind. “Is he joking me? Does he know how I feel toward him? He's trying to kill me... right?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter