Tik Tok

I Fall In Love

VICTORIA'S POV:

I nagged early in the morning; I don't want to wake up early but what to do it's school day. I showered, then dressed myself, then went ahead to my first subject in the morning-- Literature class. I love literature but the teacher bores me every time she lectures. So there I was doodling on my notebook and trying not to get caught by anyone. Normal day on my school, nothing actually happened. The same in morning and afternoon, just me and my thoughts about Siwon-sshi.

NORMAL POV:

Nichkhun was in the midst of his sleep then suddenly his phone rang. *Ringtone: 2PM - I'll Be Back* *Siwon hyung calling*

"Ohh hyung?", trying not to be obvious that he just woke up.

"Sorry for calling you so early. I was just wondering how was yesterday with Victoria?"

"Oh it went good actually, tried my best. But my manager called me for an urgent meeting and I can't deny it so I rode Victoria on her dorm."

"I see, thank you again Khun-sshi. Can you do something for her? Just so she won't feel bad or anything?" He is very grateful towards Nichkhun for doing such a big favor.

"Sure I can do that, maybe later." But seriously he doesn't want to.

"Okay thank you. I gotta go now, talk to you later."

Then both of them hang up. After how many hours have passed it's already four in the afternoon and Nichkhun decided to do something with Victoria since that was Siwon's favor. So he drove towards Victoria's school and waited for her outside to surprise her. Then Victoria showed up, Khun opened the window.

"Hey, wanna have a ride?"

"OH, I didn't notice it was you", she smiled as she went inside the car. She was surprise that Siwon was there. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see..", he smirked... for real.

Victoria had no idea where they are heading to, but she was just glad that she was with Siwon. Then she was surprised when they arrived at a beach. The place was almost perfect, the water was clear, the sunset was almost coming, the wind was calm, and Siwon was there. Khun stepped by and brought her a cola for a drink. They were walking besides the flowing water which was touching their foot.

"So, tell me more about yourself", Khun asked, this time he wants to listen.

"Hmm, I'm a nobody to everyone.. well I guess except for my parents..", she hesitated, she felt like not continuing it and so she changed the subject. "Omo, what's that??" she pointed at the other direction while Khun turned around, she soaked her hands with water and splashed it on Khun's face as he turned back.

"YAH! You... ahhh chincha!" he was kind of mad at first but he was enjoying playing water splashed with Vic. They were wet but still continuosly laughing as the sun sets.

KHUN'S POV:

I can't believe I'm actually having a lot of fun. Who knew this girl has a very humorous personality? But she is indeed a quirky and childish girl in a cute way. I can see it in her smile that she is a happy person not a nobody.

"Hahaha okay it's enough we better take a sit", we sat there in a rock with a little bit of silence.

"I miss you, Siwon-sshi", she stared at my eyes as she said those words. It was kind of heart-breaking for Siwon hyung.

"I miss you too, Victoria-sshi", I faked a smile and hoped she didn't notice it so I decided to change the topic. Dang, I can't believe I'm lying to this innocent girl. "The sun set is so beautiful isn't it".

"Yeah", she replied then we just both stared at the sun setting. I wondered what was she thinking?

It was almost evening then we decided to go home. "Thank you Siwon-sshi, I had fun", she said with a lower-toned voice, then by my surprise she went closer on my face then kissed me on my cheeks. It kinda felt like a shock, I don't know why I'm feeling like that. It's weird but, naah I believed it was nothing.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS~! Hope you guys still enjoying reading my fic~ so I changed my pov/narration setting thingy and I hope it's fine and not at all messy. Shall update soon! btw, who's watching DREAM HIGH~? ^^*