ONE - FINAL?

Alcohol

 

 

       SAKURA POV

I got up and could see that I was in a completely unfamiliar house. At least I did not remember at all. I was already scared, thinking what the I should have done yesterday. Did I sleep with anyone? I look at my body and realize that I am wearing the same white pants and red crop top that I remember wearing yesterday.

I do not remember much about the day before, actually. I only know that I leave with Miyu to drink in the bar because I discovered that recently my ex boyfriend was cheating on me. Then I decided to go out to drown my sorrows and Miyu was with me in that. And if I'm not mistaken she introduced me to some Kirin-chan, something like that, a girl she's dating.

Even though I feel like a bad friend because I did not talk right with the couple, I only remember drinking and drinking and drinking. I tried to remember how I came to stop here, but then my stammer snorted and hunger hit. I'm too scared to go after the owner of the house, but I can not do anything. I need to go to the kitchen.

My first thought is: why did not Miyu take me home? Oh, probably she must have gone to sleep at Yunjin's house, ah, I remembered the name of Miyu's girlfriend. YAY!

Anyway, when I get to the kitchen, I see a girl on her back. Her black hair goes to the middle of her back. She wears a long T-shirt, coming up close to her knees.

"Hm, hi." I say not knowing what to say. She turns a little scared, but then smiles at me. Oh my god, she has the most beautiful eye smile in the world.

"Good morning, are you better?" She asks worried.

"Yes, I just have a headache and my memory fails." Sakura said putting a hand on her head.

"Well, I can get you a pill, sit down." She said with a sweet smile on her lips. I did as she said and watched her stretch for the pill on the last shelf. When she did this I could see her , and I could not help but smile when I saw it was a teddy bear.

"Here it is." She turned and when she saw my gaze where she was, she turned red, gave me the pill and the water.

"Sorry to look, the teddy bear caught my eye."

"You must be wondering how you came to stop at my house, right?"

"Yeah, and I'm sorry, I do not know your name, even though your face is familiar."

"I'm Lee Kaeun, I'm Yunjin's best friend, Miyu's girlfriend."

"Oh, now, I understand where I met you, you were with us at the bar, right? You came soon after and I was pretty drunk."

Kaeun smiled at her, "I brought you to my house because you were very drunk and could not speak your address. Miyu would take you but Yunjin wanted to have a moment alone with her, if you understand me." Kaeun chuckled.

Sakura was shocked, she did not know Miyu was gay. In fact, she suspected it was more of a curiosity.

"Oh, I did not know Miyu was gay, but she and Yunjin make such a lovely couple, you're Korean, right? How are we talking Japanese?"

"You just noticed that now? Sakura, you're very cute!" Kaeun smiled and Sakura blushed, Kaeun had a smile and a look to make anyone melt.

 

And with that, Sakura and Kaeun became very friendly. One living in the other's house, sharing secrets and talking about everything.

 

Miyu, Yunjin, Kaeun and Sakura decided to go to a nightclub to dance and drink to distract from the weekly stress. The four of them were sitting at one of the tables near the bar, the first round had already been drunk by everyone and they were cheering to go to the dance floor. Miyu and Yunjin are glued together like glue and no one separates them, maybe it's because they start dating, they will make 5 months of anniversary.

Sakura was in her third glass, she is weak for drink, soon she was already feeling drunk. Kaeun, you have a very high limit on alcohol so she was just feeling happy. Everything was going well, they went to the dance floor and started having fun. Until a woman with a y look, comes close to Kaeun and whispers in her ear, "Dance with me?"

Sakura was dancing in a funny way then when she looked at the corner and saw what she did not want to see, Kaeun kissed a woman. opens in shock, she is out of reaction and the younger girl does not know why it hurts.

Sakura decided to leave the dance floor, went back to the bar and drank three more shots of tequila and said to herself, "May Kaeun, go to hell with that ."

Kaeun went to Sakura because she was already out of control, "Sakura, I think it's time for you to stop drinking."

" you, you and that ." Sakura was in a rage she was not even recognizing.

"Hey, calm down, why all this aggression?" Kaeun was worried, Sakura did not raise her voice at all.

"Kaeun, leave me alone. Kiss that woman and leave me alone." Sakura walked away but Kaeun caught her by the wrist.

"Sakura, calm down, I will not leave you here alone."

"Think about it before you go kissing everyone out there, now leave me, I hate you." Sakura wanted to cry and she did not know why it hurt so much to see Kaeun kiss that woman. She needed to kiss someone and forget that kiss she saw, existed. And Sakura left, even before Kaeun could stop her.

Miyu and Yunjin were aware of everything, Sakura and Kaeun like each other but nobody assumes they do not want to lose the friendship.

"Miyu, you have to control your friend, she's already lost control."

"Kaeun, she's just like that because she saw you kissing that woman."

"Are you crazy? What's wrong with me kissing?"

"Kaeun, Sakura likes you and she still has not figured it out. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Kaeun, Miyu is right. What are you waiting for to kiss her? You know that who dominates is you, Sakura is too shy to take action."

When Kaeun decided to go after Sakura, Miru, the woman she was kissing stopped her and decided to talk. And finally, Miru and Kaeun went to the table where Miyukirin was. Yunjin gave her best friend a disapproving look but she could not do anything. Some time later, Sakura arrives hand in hand with a beautiful, fair-skinned woman and a smile to leave the sun envious.

"Hey, guys, this is Jurina, Matsui, Jurina, she's Japanese like us, Miyu, can she sit here with us?" Sakura said smiling, sitting down next to Jurina.

The mood on the table tensed as Sakura stared at Kaeun's side, the woman she had kissed.

"And who are you?" Sakura asked, not the slightest bit.

"I am Shiroma Miru. I am with Kaeun." That being said, she gave a 2-second kiss to the other. Sakura rolled her eyes.

The six girls started talking about normal things, but Sakura and Kaeun kept looking, they seemed to be fighting each other's eyes. Jurina, being a confident gay, put her hand on one of Sakura's thighs and began to whisper things in her ear and suggested the idea of ​​getting them out.

Miru had to leave the table because her friends were leaving, kissed Kaeun and gave her number to the other. Sakura was annoyed and decided to leave with Jurina.

"Girls, I think Jurina and I are going to leave, I've had enough and I had a lot of fun, see you next time, Miyukirin." Sakura said getting up and being guided out by Jurina. Kaeun kept his mouth open, so Sakura left without speaking to her, it seems she did not exist, "What the just happened here? Did Sakura ignore me?"

"Unnie, it's your fault. You know that, now she's going to bed with Jurina and you've missed your chance." Yunjin said and received a slap of Miyu, "Aish, babe, it hurt."

"Shut up, do not make it worse. Kaeun, go after Sakura, if you do not go after her, she's going to bed with Jurina."

Kaeun did not even say goodbye to the girls and ran off hoping to find Sakura there and take her out of Jurina's hands. But when she stepped out the door of the club, the younger one was being pressed to the door of the car, kissing Jurina. The older woman wanted to cry, she felt a pain in the chest but now she could not do anything, the way is to go home and see something on netflix eating ice cream to try to soften the pain.

 

Kaeun was lying on the sofa in her apartment watching a love movie, eating her ice cream when she heard the bell ring. She paused the film, slipped on her slippers and went to answer the door.

Sakura did not even wait for her to open the right door and threw herself at the older woman, "I'm sorry, Kaeun. I have not been honest with you, I like you, and I could not go to bed with Jurina because my first It was always you and you today with that , made me angry and I did it for jealousy, I would never go to bed with her, please forgive me. " Sakura's eyes were filled with water, letting the tears fall as she hugged the older woman tightly.

Kaeun smiled at her statement and lifted Sakura's face that was sunk in his chest, "I like you too, please stay with me."

Immediately after exchanging a few more words and kisses they went to sleep. Since Kaeun had already showered and was in her pajamas, she was lying on the bed waiting for Sakura to shower and put on her pajamas.

Sakura lay down next to Kaeun and the older woman kept staring at her, "What is it, Kaeun-chan?"

"You're so beautiful without makeup." She said approaching the other, Sakura turned all red, "I love it when you turn red, you're so cute."

"YAH, LEE KAEUN! Stop embarrassing me." Kaeun reaches out to touch her cheeks. And Sakura had turned away from the other side of the bed, just to play with Kaeun, who took it seriously and turned to the other side.

"Kaeun-chan? Could we sleep closer? Can I hold you from behind?"

"You can." Kaeun turns around and lets the younger girl's arms circulate, Sakura kisses Kaeun's neck and she smiles at finally having the courage to declare herself to her.

That hot body next to her gives her ideas she never imagined having another woman.

And Sakura begins to move her hand tentatively towards the bar of Kaeun's big sleeping shirt, stopping over her thigh. She leaves her hand there for a while, until she dares to infiltrate the hand under the garment. Kaeun awakens from her near-sleep as she feels the tip of Sakura's delicate fingers pass through her skin.

"Saku-chan, what are you doing?" Kaeun asks without the courage to turn.

"I want to have my first time with you, I want to learn some things with you, Kaeun-chan, I want to touch you and give you pleasure, but for that to happen you have to teach me." Sakura whispered in Kaeun's ear, which moaned softly because of the sweet voice that took a husky tonality, making her sensual.

"Sakura..." Kaeun said as she felt her belly being scratched slightly. She gasped and tilted her body back, not knowing why she was so sensitive to simple touches, it had never happened to her.

"Come on, Kaeun-chan." Sakura pulled Kaeun's lower lip through her teeth, making her moan, "I want to touch you."

 

{...}

 

           How could Kaeun deny this?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I continue or not? Thank you if you have read this far.